#129 : Cosa Mi Metto

Fabrizia from Cosa mi metto : "I’m Fabrizia, and I am 25 years old. I lived in Rome, where I studied and where I get a degree at the faculty of political sciences specializing communication technologies. Now I live in Naples with my husband Luca, we got married almost a year and half ago and we are very happy together."
When did you first fall in love with fashion?
There was not a specific moment, fashion is something that has always involved me much!
What inspired you to start your own blog?
When I left my home, my family, my friends and my job in Rome to move here in Naples I suddenly had a lot of free time, so I decided to cultivate my passions: with the encouragement of Luca I start blogging and I became a really good cook!
What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
At the moment nothing, but the last song I’ve heard is Whitney Huston’s “I’m every woman”, because today is the woman’s day, and I shared it on my facebook page to wish a great day to all the women I know.
What do you take with you on vacation?
I’m not that kind of girl who can go on vacation with the bare essentials, I want to keep with me everything I think would come in handy, so my luggage are always so big!!!!
Few things you really love about the place you live... 
-I love the amazing view of the sea, with the “Maschio Angioino” castle overlooking the Gulf, and the Vesuvio in the background;
-I love the mild climate and the moderate temperature, the frequent sunny days;
-I love the way people here are friendly;
-I am very greedy and so I love the Neapolitan cuisine;
-I love the way people here love their city, their history and their origins.
Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
A black over sized clutch from H&M, with the corner in gold color. I loved it so much, but everytime I went at H&M (not only one shop, but different in many cities) it was always finished, out of stock, not arrived yet and so on!!! I’m sure my friends and my husband will remember well that clutch!
It was bad luck!!!
Where are your favorite places to shop?
My favorite places to shop are in Rome, because as I lived there most of my life, is the city I know best, so I know where to go, and where to buy, where to find things I like. And because in Rome there are the most important fashion boutiques of the wolrd, but also many little shop and original brands.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
There are so many places that I want to see: New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, Japan..I could make an infinite list, I love travelling so much!!!
What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Moisturizing cream, mascara, powder.


What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I love fires and chocolate.. in particular I  am a Nutella addicted. It’s like a drug to me.
You can't leave house without..
My iPhone, I’d be lost without.
What sites do you visit everyday?
I like to watch fashion blogs randomly, trying to discover something new that I might like.
Your favorite magazine is
Vogue of course, and Focus (it’s a kind of scientific magazine).
What makes you laugh?
Definitely TV series!!! I love them! And my husband, he’s very funny!
What was the last thing you bought?
A pink peplum dress at Zara.

4 comments:

  1. Nice interview. Loved learning more about Fabrizia :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint
    www.heelinmint.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice interview!

    Xoxo

    Http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !