#130 : Style Priest

Augustinas Vasiliauskas from Style Priest : "my name is Augustinas,  I'm 17 years old fashion blogger from Lithuania. I started my blog on 2012-02-07, so it's really 'young' blog :)"


When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
When I was 13 years old and i bought first fashion magazine, it's
called "l'officiel"

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
Now it's Madonna - Girl Gone Wild

What are your dreams and aspirations?
I don't want to be famous, I just want to be myself, to work in
fashion sphere, to do all things I like.

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Marc Jacobs and Denmark designer Jean Phillip. My inspirational
bloggers are bryanboy, thewiktordiet, katelovesme.

5 random facts about yourself.
I hate cats.
I always want to be the best.
I like lomography.

In childhood I always wanted to be different. '

I love jazz...


Few things you really love about the place you live...
Nothing except nature.

Your favorite designers and brands?
Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs, Givenchy.

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
New photo camera, but I hope I'll get it! And I wanted Joseph
Statkus(one Lithuanian designer) accessory.

Where are your favorite places to shop?
Second hands, I love the feeling when I find something really good or
sometimes branded :)

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I love pizza and i can't live without Sushi.

You can't leave house without..
My phone, of course. Because when I leave my phone at home something
happens, always. And then I have to borrow it from somebody or do
something else to make calls or write messages.

What sites do you visit everyday?
Long list of my favorite fashion blog, some streetstyle blogs,
lookbook.nu and I'm addicted to facebook :D
Your favorite magazine is
Vogue!

What makes you laugh ?
Funny videos on youtube or some jokes, but only short 'cause I can't
listen long jokes, I get bored...

What was the last thing you bought ?
My dark green color trousers from ZARA.

If your life could be a film, which would it be ?
Definitely "The devil wears Prada"

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ?
If you ask in movie, I would like to be Nikel, the guy who helps Andy
Sachs(in real life Anne Hathaway).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !