#131 : The Fashion Pixels

Natasha from The Fashion Pixels, also i have a little skype interview with her to dig a little bit more about her :  "I'm Natasha, a three quarters Greek and one quarter Russian student living in Belgium from the age of 5. I've been in love  with fashion for years now, following trends, watching shows, drawing designs, so this year I decided to take this 'love' to the next level by actively lookbooking since late September and blogging for a month now."
So, you are a three quarters Greek and one quarter Russian , tell me about it !
Well my grandfather is from Russia, his parents left the URSS in 1919 , and lived in Greece, that's where I got my colours from.you wont find that many "pale" people in Greece

It is such a really interesting story. Now, why are you live in Belgium ?
I moved here when I was 5 because my mother got a job here and then my father came over, and we just liked the place so much we all decided to stay here! Greece is now only a summer holidays place

At what age do you fall in love with fashion ? Do the people in Belgium inspire you ?
At around 8,I started dressing on my own.'I wouldn't let my mother dress me up and i had created my own style.And not really because the people here are a bit "gray" also Brussels is not know for its fashion, Antwerp is.

What is the meaning behind your blog's name " The Fashion Pixels " ?
well fashion bloggers and fashion mainly, you nearly never get to actually see it,you are only seeing it through pixels, so there you go!

Do you know what are you going to study for university ?
probably law and economics, its got nothing to do with fashion i know, but I like both subjects very much! I have Eco courses at school and its like I'm charismatic at it, I get it at once! and law, I guess I've always wanted to defend the right and prove it

how do you see the future of blogging? is it just a passing fad or is it a lasting medium ?
well many people have started blogging lately, and I'm one of them, i believe its growing bigger and bigger, and its a great thing the more the resources the more the inspiration!

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I love cheekbones, so in order to emphasis mines I apply blush on them. Now hair, I've very long hair so I can do nearly any
hair style I want, I love giving my hair extra volume with waves. And I no matter what apply mascara.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
Browsing in lookbook and seeing other peoples blogs is the one and only reason. And Chiara Ferragni is the fashion blogger
that inspires me the most!

What do you take with you on vacation?
For summer vacations I always take sunglasses, iPod, shorts, bikinis, cute tops and last but not least my camera!

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Kate Moss and Alexa Chung are the celebrities that inspire me the most right now!

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Skinny jeans!!! I adore my Levi's skinny jeans, they're so comfortable, I just love them.

5 random facts about yourself.
I practice horse riding 2-3 times a week
I'm really athletic
I have a cat named Françoise  (weird name I know)
I drink 3-4 cups of green tea a day
My closet is ALWAYS a mess, haha.

Few things you really love about the place you live...
I live a few kilometers outside Brussels so I get to enjoy all the parks, forest, lakes & fresh air. It's the best part living in Belgium I believe.
But the shops and brands here are all great so I'm really happy about that as well.

Your favorite designers and brands?
Moschino, Dior, Missoni, Alexander McQueen, Vera Wang and Acne

Your best fashion buy
Lovely very simple dress from Maison Scotch!

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I really want to buy a mint girly-short dress!

Where are your favorite places to shop?
My favourite brands are COS, TOPSHOP, ZARA, BSB and H&M.

What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
A must have is the one by one volum'  express mascara from maybelline! Amazing mascara!

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Green tea with digestive cookies, I just love love love them!

You can't leave house without..
my iPod!

What sites do you visit everyday?
Facebook, Lookbook, and lots of fashion or photography blogs.

Your favorite magazine is
Vogue, ELLE, Marie Claire.

What was the last thing you bought ?
A white short dress with a little 'mermaid tail' from COS.


4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Everything about it is gorgeous especially those floral pants!

    Sonia
    xoxo
    daringcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has got attitude ,style and elegance

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the floral pants! followed you in both platforms.

    Babi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !