#132 : Les Freres Ainsworth

"Jordan 21, EFAP Student in PARIS and fashion blogger at www.les-freres-ainsworth.com "

When did you first fall in love with fashion ? 
I never « fall in love with fashion » I just wear things I like. 

What inspired you to start your own blog? 
I was on skyblog, then on myspace and on lookbook, my blog is like a new place to exchange with other people. 

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
I absolutely like this song : IS TROPICAL LIES

What do you take with you on vacation? 
If it’s under the sun just a short and my favorite summer glasses. 

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? 
A skinny jean 

Few things you really love about the place you live...
Paris is a really nice place, all my friend are living there and we have great time together. 

Your favorite designers and brands? 
Weekday, COS, Acne, Cheap Monday, YMC, American Apparel, H&M …

Your best fashion buyA Chevignon Jacket

Where are your favorite places to shop?
My favorite online shop is Urban Outfitters

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? 
I wold like to leave in Stockholm but only for summer

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
A big burger

You can't leave house without.. 
my Blackberry 

Your favorite magazine is 
L’Officiel / Jalouse / Nylon 

What makes you laugh ?
lollycats 

What was the last thing you bought ? 
A YMC sweat shirt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !