#133 : Kolonel Mustard


Ben from Kolonel Mustard : "My name is Benjamin, I run a site called www.kolonelmustard.com in which I talk about my own personal style..and about cool things in my hometown of Adelaide."


Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
You know, I’m so terrible when people ask me this about my hair etc...Sometimes I’m so bad ill wake up in the morning...push my hair back once and that’s it...Nothing else at all

When did you first fall in love with fashion?
I can’t really say when...but I’ve always loved the look of a slim suit. I guess...when I was in my younger teens I just developed a habit of putting thought into what I was wearing at the time.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
Seeing what everyone else was writing about. I read a lot of other menswear blogs..and none of them seemed to be writing about what I liked...I figured there had to be others out there like me..so I thought, I should do it myself.

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
I lost my iPod L and right now in my DVD player at the moment.... is game of thrones.

What are your dreams and aspirations?
I’m working on my own line accessories at the moment; I would also love to eventually design a collection of simple well priced skinny men’s suits.

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Easy..I think for a guy right now...Ryan gosling is doing a pretty amazing job at the moment.

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My plain white button up shirt

5 random facts about yourself. 
I play a lot of PC games 
I’m a trained set and costume designer (that can’t sew to save his life) 
I used to want to be a comic book artist
I have a pet dog called Oscar 
I like Dr Pepper

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
Easy...Adelaide is small, its super quick to get around.  

Your favorite designers and brands? 
Jack London – Karl Bartl 
Asos 
Topman 
Thom Browne

Your best fashion buy
Probably my leather Biker jacket from Jack London, It was originally $700...I ended up getting it for $220

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
A black overcoat.

Where are your favourite places to shop?
Jack London 
General Pants 
Myer 
American Apparel 
eBay

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Rural Japan..From what I’ve seen it looks breath taking

What is your favourite thing(s) to eat?
Sushi...hands down the best!

You can't leave the house without..
Clothes

What sites do you visit everyday?
Wishwishwish.net

Your favourite magazine is
Don’t really have one :P

What makes you laugh ?
EASY! It would be my girlfriends cats...they are so derpy

What was the last thing you bought ?
A pair of navy brogues from Asos.com

If your life could be a film, which would it be ?
it would be....a movie from the 60’s...any would be fine

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ?
An astronaut

8 comments:

Thank you for your comments !