#134 : DONNA ROMINA


Donna from DONNA ROMINA : 


Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I am obsessed with clinique. Currently, I use the three step clinic facial treatment. Twice per
week I use a self tan product: St Tropez bronzing mousse. I am really happy with that
kind of bronzing mousse because I don't want to visit the solarium anymore. For my hair I am

using an ordinary shampoo and conditioner.


5 random facts about yourself.
naive, messy, fashion-conscious, funny and honest

Few things you really love about the place you live...
Well, I live in Duisburg, a (small) town in Germany. I love the city, the people and the nightlife. 

Your favorite designers and brands?
I don't have enough money for designer clothes, haha. For example, Chanel is too expensive for me but I adore
the bags. Anyway, I like Karl Lagerfeld, Alexander Wang and The Blonds.

My favorite brand for lingerie is Victoria Secret. Brands for everyday wear are Hollister, A&F, Gilly Hicks, Zara, H&M, Mango,
Primark, Pimkie...


Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
A chanel bag is certainly on my wish list ^-^ 

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
America. Especially for the food and the nightlife.

You can't leave house without...
my mobile phone, latchkey, purse and lip balm. Anything else is needless.

Your favorite magazine is
Glamour and Vogue

What makes you laugh? 
listles jokes, haha

What was the last thing you bought?
The lime colored heels at Primark for only 19€.

What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
lip balm, mascara, eyeliner and blusher

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Definitely chocolate. I cannot live without chocolate :-D

What sites do you visit everyday?
blogger.com, facebook and lookbook.nu

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My colorful bracelet from H&M. I love it so much.

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ?
Tough question. Maybe Miranda Kerr, because she has a family, a beautiful face and body and she is really nice. 

10 comments:

  1. wauw coool blog!
    www.smnth-s.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, I think is the best place for find new blogs! I foliow you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit, I adore it! xoxo

    Lia
    http://theperksofbeingagirlygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks for the comment. sure i dont mind following you. ive started following you. hope you do the same xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking sexy and the heels are hot! :-) I Really like your blog.. Adding you to my GFC, Maybe we can follow each other? Glad to have found your site!

    http://www.traveldesignery.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !