#135 : Style-Spy -Blogger


Przemek from Style-Spy-Blogger and check his lookbook out "My name is Przemek, I’am 22 and I live in Poland. At the moment, I am studying Economics here in Poland and seriously consider taking chances in banking. I’m addicted to fashion and through style-spy-blogger.blogspot.com, I share my everyday personal style to the world."
When did you first fall in love with fashion ?

Guess that I’ve always been interested in, but I'm more interested in style than fashion. Fashion is like a raw material which has to be processed. Only processed fashion express ones personality.


What inspired you to start your own blog?

For me, blog is kind of storage medium of my everyday routine, where I can set pictures of myself, sharing my style and passion with you. Hope that my blog gives somebody food for thought .


Which designers most inspire you?

Christopher Bailey rules supreme and he is my top fashion designer of all time. I adore his collections and product lines for Burberry.  At the moment, he steamrollers the competition but have to say that Riccardo Tisci is lining up.


What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?

I'm “shoes freak” so couldn't live without my footwear collection.


Your best fashion buy

Two coats from Zara, red one and orange.


Something that you really wanted but haven't got it

I deeply need tablet PC but I’m splurging on clothing and I’m on a tiny budget right now.


Where are your favorite places to shop?

I get a lot of stuff from stores like Zara, Topman or multi-branded Asos but also searching high and low internet to find some vintage pieces, top-end clothing for less or other unique things.


If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?

I would like to go sightseeing New York or Tokyo, just to compare big city bustle with small town life.


What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?

I currently have Watch the Throne album by Kanye West and Jay-Z on my player.

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?

God bless my Mom She’s the best cooking chef in this world!


You can't leave house without.

I’m so absent-minded and often forget a lot of things but I always carry my phone and some candies in my pocket

What sites do you visit everyday?

It is never-ending list but my top 3 include lookbook.nubryanboy.com and vogue.com


Your favorite magazine is

Vogue magazine and K MAG magazine


What makes you laugh ?

Politicians in my county! It is like a circus show


What was the last thing you bought ?

Some stuff from Burberry and Givenchy. Will show you more on my blog soon.


Who would you like to be reincarnated as ?

Have no idea but I would like to be individual if I could move on.

1 comments:

  1. very good and interesting interview ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !