#136 : Petit and Sweet Couture

Alba from Petit and Sweet Couture : "My name is Alba, I live in Ferrol, Spain. I studied Industrial Design, and I love fashion and photography. I also like themovies, hanging out with my friends, the beach, sweet…  I'm a normal girl."

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
 Not really, just clean the face and moisturize. About to hair, I prefer not to abuse to irons or curling hair irons.

When did you first fall in love with fashion ? 
I think I always like fashion. Since I can remember, I always liked go shopping, and combine clothes.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
 don’t know, I liked to see other fashion blogs, and I started for fun and as a hobby.

What is the story behind your blog's name ? 
Because I do sweets of jewelry in miniature

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
 I listen to varied music: Queen, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Brandi Carlile, David Guetta, Maroon 5, and Spanish groups.

What are your dreams and aspirations?
 I guess I want to find a Industrial Designer job or related to the world of fashion,nothing unusual.

What do you take with you on vacation?  
My smartphone, my Nikon and clothes of course.

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? 
I am inspired by Elie Saab, Stella McCartney, Chanel, Isabel Marant, Chloe, Miu Miu… And Jessica Alba, Miranda Kerr, Olivia Palermo, Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Sienna Miller, Kate Moss…

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? 
A black blazer

5 random facts about yourself.
 Positive, happy, extrovert, stubborn, honest

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
The people, sea, beach, nature…

Your favorite designers and brands? 
My favorites brands are Alexander Wang, Celine, Zara, Dolce & Gabbana, Stradivarius…

Your best fashion buy :
 There are many, I could not choose

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it :
 The perfect shoes to match anything, dress or pants

Where are your favorite places to shop? 
ZARA, Stradivarius, H&M, Primark, Blanco…

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? 
New York, because I love it!

What are your beauty and makeup must haves? 
my eye contour from Helena Rubinstein

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? 
Pizza, and all Spanish Food

You can't leave house without.. 
Keys, smartphone, and money

What sites do you visit everyday? 
Ring my Bell, 1sillaparamibolso, Lookbook.nu…

Your favorite magazine is 
VOGUE

What makes you laugh ? 
My dog

What was the last thing you bought ?
 A white blazer from ZARA

If your life could be a film, which would it be ?
 None

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ?
 I don't know, maybe in a bird

14 comments:

  1. wow what an incredible outfit! the ensemble is so balanced and phenomenal! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing for look!
    Love her<3:D
    I love ur blog!<3 Great and comfy:):D

    Following ya:D
    It'll be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's sooo beautiful and I love her style !!!

    XX Selma

    http://www.letmebewacky.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm now followin your blog ! Feel free to de the same if you liked mine too !

    XX Selma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will definitely check out her blog, she looks like a cute and 'normal' girl, just the blogs I love!

    Thanks for sharing and have a godo weekend!

    xoxo
    www.fashionmoodboard.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very adorable puics..u are such a stylish person
    btw if u like lets follow each other
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so great- love her - just always so amazing and inspiring <3
    xx the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    share the feeling
    visit <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Cute look! You look fashionable and stylish, dear!

    Wanna follow each other?

    have a nice day{}

    ReplyDelete
  9. great interview!
    This blog is great, great concept!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post! love it ! love the pants she´s wearing in the pic! :)

    Rollolollo
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post! love it ! love the pants she´s wearing in the pic! :)

    Rollolollo
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice post! love this outfit, very stylish!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This blog is great, great concept! Love the colors! and so stylish!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !