#137 : mika kailes

Mika from Mika Kailes : "I'm Mika, 18 year-old student from a little town in Finland, but hopefully I will move to Helsinki later this year. I have been on lookbook.nu for a while, but  recently I decided to start blogging at mikakailes.blogspot.com"

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I think I have always been into fashion, because even as a child I wanted to be fashion designer or model. Before I felt too insecure to wear what I wanted, but that changed few years ago.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
I have thought of making a blog for a long time. Many of my friends and  lookbookers suggested that I should start blog so I finally did.

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
Recently I have listened a lot of Lana Del Rey. Definitely an obsession.

What are your dreams and aspirations?
I really want to move aboard to live in a big city, such as New York. But I think moving to Helsinki this year will do for now. :D

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I really love everything sweet, like chocolate.

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Black skinny jeans!

Your favorite designers and brands?
Weekday, H&M, Topman, Asos, Alexander McQueen, Cheap Monday.

What do you take with you on vacation?
Sun glasses and nice pair of shorts.

Where are your favorite places to shop?
I love second hand shopping! You can always find something unique, without paying too much.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Right now I would love to visit New York, London or Iceland. I am really inspired by big cities. I also love nature and have always wanted to visit Iceland.

You can't leave house without..
My phone. I feel naked without it :D

What sites do you visit everyday?
Lookbook.nu, Facebook, Blogspot and few fashion stores.

Your favorite magazine is
Essential Homme International.

What was the last thing you bought ?
Summer knit sweater from Weekday. Love it!

What makes you laugh ?
People I love and really enjoy to be with!


7 comments:

  1. love this photo and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the interview - his style is amazing! Xox <3 hautepinkpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview, I completely agree with the whole 'can't leave the house with my phone' thing haha

    Sweet blog by the way, come checkout mine if you get a chance :)

    http://borrowedwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice post. Outfit is very wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol вы можете мне не поверить но я играю с ним в доту

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol вы можете мне не поверить но я играю с ним в доту

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !