#138 : it*

Marine from it* : "So .. I'm Marine, 15 , student in Toulon ,south of France ,photographer and blogger on  dreamsofatipicalgirl.blogspot.fr/ " also check her lookbook

When did you first fall in love with fashion ? 

I don't remember , maybe since i'm a child , I've always love fashion . 

What inspired you to start your own blog? 
I wanted to share my passion whit others peoples who like it too . 

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment? 
The song that i listen all the time at the moment is : I follow rivers -Lykke li (The magician remix) 

What are your dreams and aspirations? 
I only dream of happiness , to have a good life . 

What do you take with you on vacation? 
My camera 

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? 
Probably S.Gainsbourg , he is a fantastic man . 

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? 
My shoes . 

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
The sun and the beach ! 

Your favorite designers and brands? 
I love vintage stores , H&M , Kulte , Cheap Monday , Supreme , Steve Madden , Topshop and Forever 21. 

Your best fashion buy 
A Kulte t-shirt . 

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it 
Lots of money haha 

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? 
Maybe in LA , for surfing or in Thailand for the landscapes 

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? 
Sushi , burgers and a lot of nutella ! 

You can't leave house without.. 
My cigarettes 

What sites do you visit everyday? 
Facebook , lookbook , tumblr . 

Your favorite magazine is 
Vogue 

What makes you laugh ? 
Dewey in Malcolm . 

What was the last thing you bought ? 
A blue pants H&M 

If your life could be a film, which would it be ? 
The notebook (for sure ) 

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ? 
A bird , for fly . 

8 comments:

  1. my life would definitely the notebook!! except maybe without the car crash :(

    lovely blog. follow back if you get a chance :) From Cupcakes, With Love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her style! Amazing :) I found the LV backpack at a fleamarket in Switzerland :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear

    your blog is gold
    its full of inspiration!

    xoxo
    Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit!!
    Welcome to visit my blog. If you want we can follow each other
    http://msofisticada.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her outfit with the leather jacket and skirt in that color.

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit
    beautiful post love it
    you have very interesting blog
    follow back please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net
    http://thefashionville.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful post love it
    you have very interesting blog
    follow back please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net
    http://thefashionville.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !