#140 : Gamine de paris


Name : Damy
Social Site : blog

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I'm falling in love with fashion since childhood my father was the creator of the hit fashion accessory home I are in the blood 

What inspired you to start your own blog? it came like that watching a blog one day I thought why not me 

What is the story behind your blog's name ? my friends always calls me the girl and I've added all the fai paris girl of paris I'm in love with Paris 

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment? just sailed my photo that I love my hobby of the moment 

What are your dreams and aspirations? mmmmm my dream to be like my father creative fashion 

What do you take with you on vacation?  the first thing my computer and almost all my dud hihi... 

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?  I am a fan of kate moss and creator who dreamed it makes me karl lagerfeld 

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?  my perfecto 

5 random facts about yourself. 
I love editing my clothes 
I do not clean my room we're storing it I find bizarre. 
I like to do an English accent 
patience is something I know for one I seen something I want it now 


Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I love Paris because it is the city of fashion but I do not like Paris because these people are locked up and he never smiles is that even the weather is nice 

Your favorite designers and brands? 
Preferred are the creator john galliano karl lagerfeld for chanel dior brand and also a mark of a friend who just got out DD driss denim 

Your best fashion buy Louis Vuitton bag for these beautiful 

Where are your favorite places to shop?
 I dream to have shoes that make me lady gaga if I dreamed I was an addict or garage sale of the thing I find really pretty thing apart I bought my home zara mango topshop dud trangler Zapa Zadig & Voltaire bel air 

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
 I will go to the Casablanca Morocco where I lived for some time because I love this city and most of my friends live without forgetting the beach surfing 

What are your beauty and makeup must haves? 
I have a lot of makeup but uses 4  TO DO MY THING MY FOUNDATION YSL, Blush Girogio ARMANI ,AND MY RED MASSCARA YSL ,YSL LIP 

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? I love THE SHRIMP THE SANTIAGO 

What sites do you visit everyday? topshop. NASTY GAL creamonline 

Your favorite magazine is  VOGUE ELLE 

What makes you laugh ? HHH I AM A PERSON WHO SMILES ALL THE TIME FOR NO REASON 

What was the last thing you bought ? PANTS A FLOWER THAT IS VERY hippie year 

If your life could be a film, which would it be ?  a summer in Rome 

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh odd question but I would like to be a deer 

6 comments:

  1. loveeee your blog dear!
    keep posting and go for it!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea, a lot of fun to read the interviews of fellow bloggers :)

    www.stylecontainer.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment! I'm following back =) Love your blog and reading about other fashion bloggers!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. jolie look ma belle
    kiss de
    http://cupcakesaparis.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !