#141 : Clément Lasserre

"I’m Clément Lasserre, a 17 years old guy from France. I’m a student and I’ve been crazy about fashion for one year only ! You can check my lookbook here : http://lookbook.nu/jesuswasalookbooker "

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? 

No I don’t have secrets, I’m just myself. 

When did you first fall in love with fashion ? 
My fell in love with fashion when I saw pictures of very stylish guys on a facebook page. I fell in love with their looks ! 

What inspired you to start your own blog? 
I’ve not a blog, one day maybe… ;) 

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment? 
A French rockband : SKIP THE USE !! 

What are your dreams and aspirations? 
I just want to succeed in life and have a beautiful wife and children. And…. Have more fans on Lookbook.nu :p 

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? 
Karl Lagerfeld is my favorite designer. “Inside my Head” is a French band of stylish guy who inspired me in my looks ! They wear vintage, rock and chic clothes ! By the way, I enjoy Ash Stymest, and many populars guys of Lookbook.nu. 

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? 
Hard question because I can’t live without all my items….. Mhhh my pairs of shoes ! (I can’t choose between boots, desert boots and boat shoes, too hard :’() Shoes is the first thing that I see on people ! For me, have nice shoes and be good inside, is very important. 

5 random facts about yourself. 
I’m crazy about sport, especially Basketball ; I’m in couple ; I love the city of London ; I love photography ; I like all the kinds of music 

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I live in a very small city in the southwest of France. I love it because it’s nice and they are awesome landscapes. But I would like to live in a more big city. 

Your favorite designers and brands? 
ZARA is my favourite brand !! I love Eleven Paris (a french brand), TOPMAN, ASOS, H&M, Clarks, American Apparel, H&M, Ralph Lauren… 

Your best fashion buy 
My Clarks Desert boots 

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it 
A Leather Jacket, and a denim jacket ! 

Where are your favorite places to shop? 
Zara of course but I buy my clothes on the net. 

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? 
London with no hesitations ! It’s my favorite city ! I went to London when I was 15 and I fell in love with this city. 

You can't leave house without.. 
Without my watch ^^’ 

What sites do you visit everyday? 
Lookbook.nu, Twitter, Facebook, Insidemyhead.net and youtube. 

What makes you laugh ? 
I can laugh for anything ! French humorists like Les Chevaliers du Fiel for example 

What was the last thing you bought ? 
A shirt and a bow tie from Zara. 

If your life could be a film, which would it be ? 
The fist movie of Pokemon, so moving ! 

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ? 
Michael Jordan ! Even if he’s not dead, haha ! 

6 comments:

  1. Nice Outfit ,love the Colours together!

    xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice Comment ,could we follow each other? :)
    Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, everyday I find a new blog. Thank you for this blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has great style! Love the interview! Xox <3 hautepinkpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your boots, it really looks good with those jeans on. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !