#142 : Printempts Breeze

Stefania from Printempts Breeze : "Hi my name Stefania i am 18 years old, i live in a very small town in Romania and I am a student, nothing extravagant about myself."

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
No i do not. It's weird if I think about it..i am not able to give any beauty advice maybe keep it simple and clean!

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I guess I was born this way, I remember 5 years old Stefi driving crazy her parents about the way she wants to wear only dresses and pretty shoes.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
I don't know. It was a long process I started my blog than closed it but now I don;t want to stop I want to become good at this and create my future around it.

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
Rock music especially Breaking Benjamin

What are your dreams and aspirations?
I dream to become a good fashion blogger and to have a nice fashion photographer carrier.

What do you take with you on vacation?
Sun Protection cream and money. 

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Olsen twins

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Jeans

5 random facts about yourself. 
-I love food
-I adore to feel good and have fun
-I have a cute dog named Bucov 
-I wish I could be a vampire and live FOREVER
- my mantra is " you only live once"

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
The silence, the air, the nature;

Your favorite designers and brands? 
I adore Chloe , brands: H&M, Lee, etc.

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
 Canon 5D Mark II 

Where are your favorite places to shop?
Everywhere you can find unique and good quality clothing

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Cape Town. I have no idea I'm just in love with that place!

What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Eyeliner,thermal water, a good exfoliating cream 

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
pasta pasta pasta!

You can't leave house without..
My phone

What sites do you visit everyday?
Lookbook,Olsen anonymous,Sea of Shoes

Your favorite magazine is
Harper's Bazaar

What makes you laugh ?
Life!

What was the last thing you bought ?
Some pink ecco shoes, and t-shirts from a second-hand store just yesterday

If your life could be a film, which would it be ?
Vampire Diaries, kidding , I have no idea.

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ?
Myself again and again and have the same awesome family!

2 comments:

  1. Cool Pictures! Love the how you wear the Jeans Jacket :)
    Thank you for the Comment ,i follow!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already following :D If you want to follow back it would be great!
    Like this girl! I'm visiting her blog right now.
    Have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !