#143 : porcelain paper rockets

Nikhil from porcelain paper rockets also check his lookbook : "A menswear designer/stylist based in London.I heart travel.art.fashion.music.  My blog:porcelainpaperockets.tumblr.com "
What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment? 

Drive soundtrack by college. 

What are your dreams and aspirations? 
To have a world famous design menswear label and have a cafe/bar where all the creatives meet and make merry. 

What do you take with you on vacation? 
A good pair of shades,a hat,good music,good company,camera and a diary to write/draw anything that inspires me. 

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? 
Not really into the momentary celebrity culture.Like them more to be artists than just being snapped in a club getting a cab home.At the moment I am liking Ryan Goslings work. 

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? 
I think my military navy jacket.It is falling to pieces but still gets compliment at least once a day:) 

5 random facts about yourself. 
-Love nectarines.Have a tub next to my bed. 
-Got bitten by a turtle once because of too many gin and tonics. 
-Lived in an amazing exotic country called Bhutan(a country below Tibet)for three years 
-Like to write my plan of the day and errands on my hand. 
-Addicted to lip balm.Need to dab every five minutes.Annoying habit. 

Your favorite designers and brands? 
APC,martin margiela,Tom ford,opening ceremony,Kooples,topman 

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? 
Would love to go and live six months in Tokyo.Just another dimension of life on the planet. 

What are your beauty and makeup must haves? 
Lol not sure if I was meant to answer this but anyways12 almonds everyday and lots of water. 

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? 
I would have to say mexican . Mozzarella  and halloumi cheese come close second. 

Your favorite magazine is 
Gq and fantastic man 

What was the last thing you bought ? 
A zara tee from a shoot i was styling and couldn't possibly return it as it was so nice:) 

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ? 
A domestic animal perhaps...nice chilled out easy life:) 
eat sleep and pretend to like your owner. 

5 comments:

  1. his style is great, I love the jacket that he is wearing the photos above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love his style & lookbook profile. I would LOVE to live in Tokyo for a few months, too - the ultimate style inspiration! Xox <3 hautepinkpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !