#144 : Eligay Zhumagalieva

Eligay from her lookbook here : "My name is Eligay .I'm 14 years old .I'm from Almaty,Kazakhstan. I'm study in Kazakh National Academy of Arts.I love photo and fashion industry . In early March 2012 I decided to start a blog - eligayzhumagalieva.tumblr.com/. "


Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I think the secret of beauty is to live a healthy lifestyle and look after themselves. 

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
In fashion I'm in love since childhood, my father is associated with fashion and when I was little, he always bought magazines such as L'Officelle and Vogue. 

What inspired you to start your own blog?
In autumn 2011, I registered on lookbook, after that I read many blogs everyday, and I loved it all, that just could not make my blog.Moreover, in our country is not so well developed. And I think , Why not?!:) 

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
Lana Del Rey , Adele, Ellie Goulding ,Coldplay ,Rihanna and new episode of "Pretty Little Liars" 

What are your dreams and aspirations?
My dream ,in future i want to be a really good photographer and fashion in Kazakhstan rose to new heights. And of course I want my family and friends were always there.

What do you take with you on vacation?
For summer vocation ,Of course camera and iPad ,a couple of dresses with floral print , sandals , shorts ,bikinis ,sunglasses and moisturizing cream. 

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I love the style of Miroslava Duma, Alexa Chung and Blake Lively. 

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
I think it's Zara skinny jeans, I'm ready to wear them any time of year. 

5 random facts about yourself. 
5 random facts about me: 

1) My national language Kazakh, but in me country we are talking in Russian. 
2) I'm in love with Rayn Gosling and Ed Westwick :D lol 
3) I love "Gossip Girl" 
4) I have one sister,, her name Alua. 
5) I have a canary. 


Few things you really love about the place you live... 
Few things what i really love about the place where I live - big mountain, breathe on april ,beautiful people, my family and friends. 

Your favorite designers and brands? 
My favorites designer : Givenchy, Prada,Alexander McQueen, Dolce & Gabbana, Alexander Wang My favorites brand: H&M,Mango,Topshop,ZARA 

Your best fashion buy
My best fashion buy, pleated skirt 

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I want lens on the camera,CANON EF 16-35 mm f/2.8L USM 

Where are your favorite places to shop?
Best place to shop i think , Dubai Mall. 

What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Pastel nail polish color and natural beauty . 

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Cherry pie . 

You can't leave house without..
Food :D and iPad 

What sites do you visit everyday?
Vk.com (it's a Russian versioin of facebook) , Tumblr, LB, Twitter -https://twitter.com/#!/Eligay_ , follow me :D 

Your favorite magazine is
Vogue for ever!!! 

What makes you laugh ?
Everything in this world :D 

What was the last thing you bought ?
"Kelly" bag from ebay.com 

If your life could be a film, which would it be ?
"The Notebook" or " Gossip Girl" 

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ?
I would like to be reincarnated as a guy :D 

6 comments:

Thank you for your comments !