#146 : antoinenicol

Antoine from antoinenicol : "I'm Antoine Nicol, student in fashion in Duperré. I'm attracted by photography, style & art. I believe in everyone's freedom to choose who they want to be and what they want to wear."
When did you first fall in love with fashion ? 
I'm not in love with fashion. I really like it because it's like a painting or a music... a way to express who you are. Even when it becomes superficial, it's interesting : colors, proportions, movements... it makes you become your proper masterpiece.
What inspired you to start your own blog?
I wanted to share with people things i love... like tumblr actually. And after, I took my own photographs, I created my own stories and it becomes what you currently see... :)
What is the story behind your blog's name ?
ANTOINE NICOL. I wanted something clean, not like "fashion something" or "the blabla streetstyle". The blog's name's not very important... What's important is the content.
What are your dreams and aspirations?
I would like to work in a fashion brand or in a fashion magazine. And after, why not, work at my count.
Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Well, I like a lot of designers so, currently, I'm in love with Iris Van Herpen (more eccentric) and Ann Demeulemeester (more classical)
5 random facts about yourself. 
DRAWING TRIANGLES,
WEARING MINT COLORS,
GET A CLEAN PROPORTION,
EAT BIO FOODS,
HAVE FUN ALL THE TIME.
Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I'm living in Paris. And I really like those tiny paved streets. I also like eating in the Marais with friends, talking about everything. Even if, sometimes, people say Paris is not what it used to be, I like the atmosphere !
Your favorite designers and brands? 
ACNE, isabel Marant, Jeffrey campbell & Romain Kremer.
Your best fashion buy
My last shirt : a horse printed shirt from Zara store !!! Love it !
If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Stockholm, Sweden because I like the architectural way of thinking, in fashion, in art...
Delhi, India because it's the opposite of Sweden. Something really spicy, made by hands, with a cultural customs... inspiring !!
What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Poulet au Curry (diner) and Tomate/Mozzarella (lunch)
You can't leave house without..
my triangle necklace. this is my lucky charm.
Your favorite magazine is
undoubtedly WAD !
What makes you laugh ?
People who are thinking that style is juste superficial and useless... I always reply to them, with a smile : "Well, If you don't like clothes, put yourself naked !"


2 comments:

  1. Great interview! I'm surprised he said he's not in love with fashion but at the same time, it's refreshing to see he's honest! Xox <3 hautepinkpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo look really nice, I'm going to visit it now!
    Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !