#147 : miss chelle

Michelle Hendra from Miss Chelle :



Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I do have make-up trick! Eyeliner! I've never stepped outta my house without eyeliner. It helps you to get ur eyes attentive! 

What inspired you to start your own blog?
It started as an online diary, I did write a lot of things, until it was discovered and was a huge bomb in my school. I did make mistakes by spilling everything, though I didn't mention any names, but they know. So then I started to do fashion reviewing, and ended up with my own fashion blog ;)

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ?
NAKED and FAMOUS is a must on playlist! Though I'm indo k-pop songs too! Big bang is on top! :D and I'm currently watching family guy and modern family. Who doesn't love them? 

What do you take with you on vacation?
My iphone! As a food-lover, I do take photos of the food I eat as I travel. It gives me blissful feeling

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? Heels!

5 random facts about yourself. 
I like to open fridge door although I know what's inside
My cheeks got swollen in the morning
I rarely brush my hair
I can't save the money I earn!
I have a very bad direction sense

Few things you really love about the place you live...  The lifestyle and the public transportation! Viva melbourne

Your favorite designers and brands? 
Chanel FTW! But my country, Indonesia got great brands too! For instances, nikicio, danjyo hiyoji, huntingfields, etc.

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it Mcqueen heels

Where are your favorite places to shop? I do shop online nowadays :) nastygal is one best shot

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I'd love to go greece, I love myths and they originated from greece, so I'd love to visit the country! 

What are your beauty and makeup must haves? Eyeliner and mascara

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? I love everything!!!!!!! <3

You can't leave house without..  Eyeliner

What sites do you visit everyday? Facebook, www.michellehendra.com

What was the last thing you bought ? 5 pair of shoes!

2 comments:

  1. I like this blog... It have interview with the bloggers! Nice interviews with some bloggers :)

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reply..
    Do you wanna follow each other?
    Follow me & I'll follow back :)

    xoxo
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !