#149 : Waltz In Black



Name : Brittany Burnett
Social site : blogger , lookbook
About : "Hi, I'm Brittany. I'm 20 years old and I live in Laguna Beach,California. I love antique swap meets , motorcycle rides, and ice coldcherry Cokes."

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
For hair- in order to keep a good platinum blonde, Purple shampoo is a must. I wash my hair with purple shampoo twice a week and leave it in for only a few seconds. It's key to keeping a white shade of blonde, rather than yellow.

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I was actually born into it. Everyone in my family is in the industry.
My mom currently is the VP in the USA of an Australian clothing company. I've always had the best dressed Mom.

What is the story behind your blog's name ?
At the time I made my blog, I was really into late '70s punk. My blog is named after a creepy song by The Stranglers.

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ?
my iPod is full of late '60s/ Early '70s metal. As well as '70s rock 'n roll.

 What do you take with you on vacation?
I take too much, that's what I take! haha. Whenever I travel I over-pack, and I end up shopping when I've reached my destination. Usually I hardly open my suitcase.

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? 
Ozzy Osbourne circa 1970s

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? 
Oh gosh. All my shoes. haha.

5 random facts about yourself.
I'm 5'3, I do ballet, I don't have any tattoos, I shoot guns, I have a cat named Clyde that is an undercover FBI secret service agent.

Few things you really love about the place you live...
I love everything about where I live. I live at the beach, and a short drive from Los Angeles. What's not to love about that!

Your favorite designers and brands? 
I will always be in love with Vivienne Westwood.

Your best fashion buy
Most recently were the Unif Hellbounds shoes I scored at the Unif sample sale downtown Los Angeles.

Where are your favorite places to shop? 
Antique Swap meets, or my boyfriend's closet.

What are your beauty and makeup must haves? 
Red lipstick, and liquid eyeliner. I can't go without those.

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? 
STEAK!

You can't leave house without.. 
An extra outfit. The trunk of my car is a wardrobe in itself.

What sites do you visit everyday? 
solestruck.com, lookbook.nu, and my blog- waltzinblack.blogspot.com .

What was the last thing you bought ? 
a redbull.

If your life could be a film, which would it be ? 
Chloe Sevigny in Gummo. hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !