#150 : SAINT INFINITY


Name : Jessica Jersey
Social Site : blogger , lookbook
About : "I'm Jessica, 17 year old blogger from Germany. After I finally found my own style I decided to start a blog where I post my outfits. I also write about my lifestyle and fashion in general. I'm a life lover and I try to enjoy every day without wasting my time for things I don't like. My biggest passions are fashion and travelling."

What inspired you to start your own blog? First I started my blog in February 2010 without any experience in fashion or the equipment I needed. Back then I got inspirated by other bloggers, those well known ones like The Blonde Salade or Maffashion. It didn't went well and I felt like a little child lost in the world of fashion without my own style. One year later I kind of created my own style and started to blog again and regularly in August 2011. I always knew that I have this personal fashion sense but I just had to haul it out. Right now I can say that I'm my own inspiration.
What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ?
iPod : Miike Snow - Animal
DVD: The Notebook
What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? I always think it is the newest item I buy but then it gets boring to me just in few days. I think for the moment I couldn't live without my Vans. I wear them almost every day.
5 random facts about yourself.
1. I love to sleep at midday
2. I can't go out without my iPod, but I don't need my phone
3. I'm addicted to Internet
4. I'm rather the lazy one but I still get everything managed whether it is school or my blog
5. I love spontaneity. Almost everything I do is spontaneous 
Something that you really wanted but haven't got it I really wanted to go to Tomorrowland this year but unfortunately the tickets were sold out
Where are your favorite places to shop? I just love ZARA. It is like they could read my mind before going shopping because everytime I want something or have an idea for a new piece ZARA has it. It's a kind of magic (; I also like H&M, Bershka, Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Stradivarius, Forever21 or New Look .If it comes to online shops: Asos, Nasty Gal or Minusey
If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? I don't have one special place I would like to visit. One of my dreams is to see the whole world. On the top of my list are New York, Mexico and Tokio. Different lifestyles, different cultures, different people..  
What are your beauty and makeup must haves? I'm not a huge makeup fan and I hate to put it on but my personal must have would be a mascara and a concealer. Just to look fresh in the morning. I also enjoy buying lipsticks!
What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? I love italian food, so any kind of pizza or pasta. I'm also obsessed with ice cream!
You can't leave house without.. My phone and iPod
What sites do you visit everyday? facebook.com , lookbook.nu , blogger.com ,kenzas.se
Your favorite magazine is I don't read magazines at all
What makes you laugh ? My friends, memories and sometimes myself (:
What was the last thing you bought ? new "lennon style" sunglasses
If your life could be a film, which would it be ? I think it would be "The Devil Wears Prada" because I can somehow compare myself to Andrea Sachs

2 comments:

  1. Love her looks! I'm so addicted to Zara, too :D Xox <3 hautepinkpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayer me compre un bolso de Burberry en adelante www.bolsosonline.eu, es agradable, así que lo

    comparto con usted.
    bolsos grandes prada
    bolsos coach online
    bolsos grandes
    sac burberry pas

    cher

    sac burberry france

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !