#151 : Ivam Kent

Name : Ivam Kent
Social Site : lookbook , blog
About : "Well, My name is Ivam Kent I live in the UK, and I'm originally from Mexico, I'm student at the moment, and life lover, I love the Fashion World, and Photography."

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Not really, but I would recommend to moisturise your face before to sleep.

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I remember I always loved the world of fashion, since I was young I remember drawing the models I saw on tv so I think since then I love the world of Fashion.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
Well there are so many factors that inspired me but if I can name one I would say that what inspired me the most is the desire of showing the world what I like to do and my Style.

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ?
Nicki Minaj - Right by my side, and most songs from The Killers and Brandon Flowers <3

What are your dreams and aspirations?
To start my own clothing line in a few years time :) and become a famous brand.

What do you take with you on vacation?
When I go on specially on holidays I don't really take much because I just try to scape the world for a few days so the only thing I worry about is my phone, laptop, and camera.

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Designers I would say Oscar de la renta for the simple fact that he's from Latin America just like me, so that's a reason enough to inspire me to keep with my dreams, also Marc Jacobs I think he's really cool with a great style and of course Brandon Flowers.

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? BOOTS

5 random facts about yourself. Honest, Random, Hilarious, Crazy

Few things you really love about the place you live... Big Ben LOL, The culture, Fashion!, and buildings!

Your favorite designers and brands? Versace, Topman, and Like I said Oscar de la Renta :)

Your best fashion buy BOOTS

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I get everything I want really...I fight for it till I get it if I really want it.

Where are your favorite places to shop? Oxford Street! LOL!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? Mexico...Because I just love every single time that I go there

What are your beauty and makeup must haves? I don't wear make up.

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? Pizza, Spaghetti Bolognese

You can't leave house without..My beloved phone!

What sites do you visit everyday? topman.com, my mom's facebook lol, and everything with trends updates.

Your favorite magazine is GQ UK

What makes you laugh ? Everything really, I'm such a happy person who always tries to see the good and funny things :)

What was the last thing you bought ? Er...Just bought some Boat Shoes from Topman lol

If your life could be a film, which would it be ? I'm not really into films so I don't think I could name any.

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ? Mick Jagger or Brandon Flowers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !