#145 : Kevin Berenguer

Kevin from his lookbook here : "My name is Kevin BERENGUER, I'm 19 ,I'm from south of France, 30minutes from Spain in car ! I love it because it's always hot there and there is the beach and the best night club :)  I took a year off to travel around the world (UK, Ibiza, Barcelona, Paris, Cannes) and make some casting, I will go to university in September to learn Communication ! "

When did you first fall in love with fashion ? 

I don't really know but since I can chose my clothes I always wanted to wear what I like and be in the best outfit I can. 


What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment? 
Firstable I would like to say that I love music ! I can't spend a day without listenning something ! And I love all kind of it, Rap, RnB, Pop, Dance, everything ! At the moment I listen the new Nicki Minaj album " PINK FRIDAY : ROMAN RELOADED " ! I love this girl, she is crazy. 

What are your dreams and aspirations? 
I'm a big child, I've got a thousand of dreams ! I would like to become rich and travel a lot around the world, this will be the perfect life ! 

What do you take with you on vacation? 
A suitcase full of clothes and a camera ! I love taking pictures everywhere I go ! 

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? 
I love Karl Lagerfeld, the man. He is so funny and his work is stunning. I also love Jeremy Scott's work, so fresh ! And James Dean is one of my biggest inspiration. 

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? 
I would like to say my Brown ranger boots ! I didn't spent a day without it last winter ! ahah 

5 random facts about yourself. 
I just can't stop eat my nails. 
I know every lyrics of every songs. 
I'm very lazy. 
I love to party. 
I'm diabetic. 

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
SEA, SEX AND SUN ! 

Your favorite designers and brands? 
My favorite brands are H&M, ZARA, ASOS and TOPMAN. 

Where are your favorite places to shop? 
Definitely Spain, cause every item is cheaper !!! 

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? 
I would go to the USA to live the American Dream :) 

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? 
Pizza ! 

You can't leave house without.. 
My precious iPhone ! 

What sites do you visit everyday? 
Facebook, Twitter ( @KevinBerenguer ) and musical's blog 

Your favorite magazine is 
GQ ! 

What was the last thing you bought ? 
A red short from ZARA. 

If your life could be a film, which would it be ? 
a horror movie. Cause I love to be scared! But I will be a survivant of course ahah 

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ? 
An iconic actor. 

1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !