#152 : her Phoenix


Name : Eline Coolen
Social Site : blogger , lookbook
About : "I’m Eline Coolen, 20 years old and blogger for Herphoenix.blogspot.com where you can read all the adventures of my easily seduced shopping brain."

What inspired you to start your own blog?
 The limitations of the people in my environment inspired me to start a blog. I grew up surrounded with people who judge everything that’s ‘different’. Everything that’s different they try to change. They mentally jail people and prevent them to blossom. I know a lot of girls who wish to express themselves with their clothes but who are simply too afraid to stand out from the crowd. I wanted to make a blog, post my personal style, to inspire people to be braver in their own style decisions. I wish to get the reaction; hey she wears something different and can pull it off so why can’t I!?. My ultimate goal is to create freedom for everyone. Releasing the fear of rejection and judgements.

What is the story behind your blog's name ?
 My blog name is Her Phoenix. The ‘her’, stands for me, representing the Phoenix. The phoenix symbolizes rebirth, power and inspiration. The Phoenix is pure, true to herself and free of limitation.

What are your dreams and aspirations?
 My wish is to live the rest of my life with art, creativity, passion and love. I want to challenge myself, grow and evolve as a person. I want to share my love and creativity with the world through art.

6 random facts about yourself. 
 - I’m a hopeless passionate person who believes in true love, and would scarify everything for this. I fiend and crave for love and always wear my heart on my sleeve.
- I’m very impatient. If I want something then I want it to happen now.
- I tend to look at people really intense. Some people can get intimidated or uncomfortable because of this and always ask; “why are you looking at me like that”.
- I always over analyze everything. I’m always trying to figure out the ‘why, why, why’.
- I’m a really difficult annoying eater. I only want to eat what I at the moment feel like eating.
- I’m always optimistic and truly believe that every dream can come true. I try to motivate everyone in my surroundings to think positive.

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
 I now live in the amazing city of Madrid. I love everything, from the shops, the park, the restaurants to the clubs and the people. Everyone is just enjoying life, meeting new people and open for new experiences.

Your favorite designers and brands? Givenchy, Balmain en Mary Karantzou

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? I’m addicted to sweets. I actually prefer sweets over real dinner. I love ice cream, chocolate, muffins and cakes.

You can't leave house without.. An outfit that I feel amazing in, my iphone + foundation (essential make-up).

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? My Jeffrey Campbell heels.

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
 - Eyebrows can really make or break your face. I dye my eyebrows darker and it makes a huge deferent’s for my face. It was one of the best beauty decisions of my life.
- Try to make hair masks out of natural ingredients. Chemical hair masks don’t really improve your hair. I put egg, avocado and olive oil in my hair and it truly saved my bleach blond ends.

What makes you laugh ? The humour of my amazing friends

Your best fashion buy My Yves Saint laurent gold ring’s. I will always love them



2 comments:

Thank you for your comments !