#153 : Nina M

NameNina Müller
Social Site : lookbook 
About : "Hey:) I am Nina from Germany and 15 years old! I still go to school. I love fashion and beauty.You can check out my lookbook here: http://lookbook.nu/ninam :) "

When did you first fall in love with fashion ? Since I'm about 12 years old, it gives me great pleasure to combine new looks! :)

What are your dreams and aspirations? At the moment my biggest wish is to get famous through my fashion blogging!

What do you take with you on vacation? A lot of clothes, makeup and possibly much money! :D 

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? Victoria Beckham and Olivia Palermo!

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without ? My Jeans! 

5 random facts about yourself.
-I like photo shoots.
-I am a addicted to nailpolish.
-I always think that i have not enough clothes.


Your favorite designers and brands?  Ohhh, there are so many...! :D But some are H&M, Zara, Mango, Romwe, Topshop and Nasty Gal...! 

Your best fashion buy My Paul's Boutique bag! :) Because it just goes with everything and everyone envies it, because it looks great.


Something that you really wanted but haven't got it Christian Louboutin Pumps.

Where are your favorite places to shop? My favorite place for shopping is the internet! :D And addiction it´s very nice in London! :)

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? To New York because i would like to go shopping there and to the philippines for vacation.

What are your beauty and makeup must haves? My "They're real Mascara" from Benefit and my highlighter pen from loreal.

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? Chocolate, pizza, pasta and more....! :))

You can't leave house without.. My mobile phone, my purse, my ipod and my lipstick! 

Your favorite magazine is InStyle.


What makes you laugh ? My guinea pig Zimtkeks! :))

What was the last thing you bought ? A pair of high beige patent leather heels.­­­­

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !