#154 : rdbs -


Name : Robin Nilsson
Social Site : lookbook , blog


Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? I don’t try to hard. That is the key to everything!
When did you first fall in love with fashion ? When I started high school.
What inspired you to start your own blog? Honestly. My friends pushed me into doing it. Something I am grateful for today.
What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ? The script, Rihanna, Eminem, coldplay
What are your dreams and aspirations? To inspire!
What do you take with you on vacation? Sunglasses!
Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? I get inspiration from everywhere. However, the greatest designer who ever lived was and still is Alexander McQueen.
What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? Everything from Acne.
5 random facts about yourself.  I brush my teeth 4 times a day, I love icecream, I am NEVER ever late, I can not sleep when it is light outside and I am an angry cardriver!
Your favorite designers and brands?  Acne and NN.07
Your best fashion buy:  Everything.
Something that you really wanted but haven't got it ? Different jobs.
Where are your favorite places to shop? The internet is the best mall!:)
If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? Japan. It is just a must.
You can't leave house without.. My phone....
What sites do you visit everyday? Lookbook.nu
What makes you laugh ? The summer and my friends and family.
What was the last thing you bought ? A pair of shoes
If your life could be a film, which would it be ? Gossip Girl. Not because people where I come from are rich or anything, but many of them tries to copy the ”american” style.
Who would you like to be reincarnated as ? Leonardo Dicarprio

1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !