#155 : my berlin fashion

Name : Jasmin
Social Site : Blogger

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? Sometimes less is more ;)

When did you first fall in love with fashion ? This was with the age of 14 on my first Fashion Week

What inspired you to start your own blog? Of course other blogs but the main reason was to share my thoughts with the world

What is the story behind your blog's name ?
my describes my view of fashion.berlin dis for my hometown which will ever be a part of my and my blog and fashion is my love..

Who usually took your pictures ? For the first time it was my mom but since a week I'm working with a fashion photographer

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ? I'm always listening to my favorite song, gap by the kooks

What are your dreams and aspirations? i've got more than i ever thought i'd get so most of my dreams come true..let's see what's still waiting..

What do you take with you on vacation?
 my camera

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? my only role model in fashion is my mum

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? my mum's vintage clothes

5 random facts about yourself. 
I'm a funny and sometimes very weird girl.Fashion became an important part of my life and I love baking.Last but not least my friends mean a lot to me,like my family!

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
It's always full of events,there is always a hectic crowd which keeps me awake and there a so many nice reataurants and fashion shops

Your favorite designers and brands?  I have no favorites

Your best fashion buy : all my vintage clothes

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it : the chanel take away box

Where are your favorite places to shop? vintage shops

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? new york,becasue it's more hectic than berlin

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? cupcakes

You can't leave house without.. high heels ;)

What sites do you visit everyday? i read many,many blogs then of coure twitter and facebook

Your favorite magazine is spanish vogue

What makes you laugh ? almost everything

If your life could be a film, which would it be ?
 i'm in an actin course therefore it's a very interessting question to me..i guess it would be shopaholic ;)

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ? my mum

1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !