#156 : Wednesday

Name : Tsai Ying Wu
Social Site : wordpress
About : "I'm Tsai-Ying Wu (Wednesday) from Taipei, Taiwan. I'm a fashion styling student at Istituto Marangoni (Italy),as a visual designer for years and now also own a street style blog."

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
The best way is always keep curiosity about how you can be, that's why I used to change my hair style & makeup look really often!

When did you first fall in love with fashion?
I've been fascinated by art creative film that kind of stuff, and those things inspired me to excavate another side of fashion.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
I always want to do a street style blog,because true fashion trend is come from street,how people wearing these days and how it changing with different culture. Moreover,it's such fun to observed people wear new stuff that you never seen before.

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment? Now is playing yeah yeah yeahs album.

What are your dreams and aspirations? I can become the idol of myself (creative&success!) .

What do you take with you on vacation? Must be makeup equipment haha &music!

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Not necessarily be one of them,I'm more like to watch stylish people wear them and see how it matched.

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? Leather jacket! I'm a big fan of leather jacket.

5 random facts about yourself. 
-I'm Taiwanese.
-I'm poor but still love shopping
-I almost dye my hair once a week
-I've been watched thousand films
-I always say I'm fat but still overeating everyday

Few things you really love about the place you live...
Taiwan-there are many fabulous & cheap clothes,some great designer store ,the most important thing is the food! oh I really miss nightmarket in my hometown.Milan-I feel freedom when I stay in milan, artist and stylish people everywhere,no one will judge you,I can just be myself!

Your favorite designers and brands? COMME des GARÇONS, Rick Owens,Vivienne Westwood,Dolce & Gabbana, Jean Paul Gaultier etc.(too many brands)

Your best fashion buy hmm there are lots of my best buy haha I can't choose one of them

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it TOKYO BOPPER shoes!and Maria Francesca Pepe's accessories.

Where are your favorite places to shop? First would be the vintage market!then H&mZARAASOS etc.

What type of cameras do you shoot with? Nikon D80.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? I would say London,because I love the street style and brit band there.

Why did you choose Milan as your destination for education ?
I love Italy style which is mix classical and lots of fantastic color,Milan is a big fashion city , and you can absorb numerous fashion knowledge from here.

I've learned the most from… Research art&fashion works.

What are your beauty and makeup must haves? Might be KIKO&M·A·C!

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? Sushi!

You can't leave house without.. My clothes.

What sites do you visit everyday?  Facebook,Style.com and some street fashion  blogs.

Your favorite magazine is LOVE. but I like Dazed & Confusedi-DFRUITS as well.

What makes you laugh ?  The Lonely Island(SNL)Ugly Americans and Little Britain.

What was the last thing you bought ? Underground shoes!

If your life could be a film, which would it be ? might be Liquid Sky(1982).

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ? Must be Tim Burton!

3 comments:

  1. Hello there! This is such an interesting blog! It's fantastic to get to know other bloggers... I'm new in this world but I hope one day I might be featured here :)
    Love, Elisa
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great idea with this interviews! I like it :)

    Invite You to:
    www.wprawkidokrakowskiejawangardy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !