#157 : FERENOCHE


Name : Bianca Belnadia
Social Site : blogger , lookbook 
About : "Bianca Belnadia is one truly blessed 20-years-old Indonesian girl, who recently just graduated from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles. She started blogging a little less than a month ago, and she has been enjoying it every since. Don't forget to check out her site www.ferenoche.blogspot.com "

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? Don't try too hard, if you're trying too hard it will show that it's not effortless. When it doesn't look effortless, it won't look flawless. 

When did you first fall in love with fashion ? My mom has always been into fashion (dressing up, keeping up on the latest styles, etc); so I guess I got from her ever since a little girl.

What inspired you to start your own blog? I see many bloggers as my inspirations, I just hope to be my readers inspiration for a change. :)

What is the story behind your blog's name ? Its an incredibly random name that my best friend and I came up with a few years ago; and now we say it in everything cool, awesome, random that we see. (especially the "Fere" part).

Who usually took your pictures ? My brother or my best friend or the person I happened to be with at that day. 

What are your dreams and aspirations? To become a fashion influence, starting with Indonesia.

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? Olivia Palermo, Blake Lively and Sebastian Gunawan (an Indonesian designer)

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? Push-up bra (lol, I'm kidding); for sure a basic white blouse.

5 random facts about yourself. 
- An extreme foodie, I eat anything and everything except human (animal liver, intestine, lungs, brains, pig ears, etc)
- Like to dance around a little in public sometimes
- Enjoys performing and giving public speech
- Was a sprinter in high school (like track and field short-distance runner)
- Love to travel 

Few things you really love about the place you live... Currently live in LA but not for long, but what I will miss from LA is the food, the people, the shopping, the no-so-much traffic compared to Jakarta, Indonesia, and the big fashion influence it has.

Your favorite designers and brands? Sebastian Gunawan, Proenza Schouler, CHANEL, Celine, ZARA, and many more.

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it. Hermes Collier de Chain; has been wanting for a thousand years, but keep getting something else or never met the color that I truly want. Definitely getting it soon.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? I want to go to Greece badly, I don't know why but it just looks so nice!

What are your beauty and makeup must haves? EYELINER

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? Too many but some of them are raw sashimi, tapas, fried noodle, shabu-shabu and egg.

You can't leave house without.. My phone and credit card.

What sites do you visit everyday? Facebook, instagram, lookbook, my blog and bloglovin.

Your favorite magazine is: I am currently loving the Net-a-porter iPad version magazine for some reason; and of course VOGUE

What was the last thing you bought ? Jean-Michel Cazabat pumps and some clothes from ZARA 

If your life could be a film, which would it be ? Gossip Girl, to be Blair Waldorf. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !