#158 : THE PILE OF STYLE

Name : Isabella Rakonic
Social Site : blogger
About : "I'm Isabella Rakonić, 18 year old highschool girl from Zagreb, Croatia. I love art and film industry :) "

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? not really except that you use white eyeliner for bigger eyes.

When did you first fall in love with fashion ? when I was young, it was my mum's influence.

What inspired you to start your own blog? my friends told me to make it. to me it looked like a lot of trouble not worth my effort, but I made it anyway.

What is the story behind your blog's name ? that's simple, I wanted something catchy that people can remember, and what's better then good old rime!

Who usually took your pictures ? my boyfriend or friends photographers :)

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ? mostly funk music

What are your dreams and aspirations? I don't have any really, I just go my own way and see what happens. I don't want to make plans and be sad if they don't come true.

What do you take with you on vacation? Everything! :D

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? MiuMiu and Balmain

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? simple white shirt

Random facts about yourself. 
-I'm a model in a agency called Atomic models
-I have a younger brother who I help get dressed.
-I am always on a diet and never happy with my weight

Few things you really love about the place you live... It's big enough for 1 million people but still small enough to know most people around.

Your favorite designers and brands? Miu Miu and Balmain

Your best fashion buy ATM I really want MiuMiu sunglasses

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it getting in on a certain colledge :(

Where are your favorite places to shop? internet!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? Cuba, because it has an interesting politics history and beautiful cities and beaches

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Brownies :D

You can't leave house without.. Identification card haha

Your favorite magazine is Nylon

What makes you laugh ? South Park, I don't know, hard question!
What was the last thing you bought ? One bracelet today morning

If your life could be a film, which would it be ? Star Wars hahaha

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ? Brigitte Bardot

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog! great interview!
    Love the picture you chose!


    xx,
    Meelena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !