#161 : Kaylah Wanny



Name : Kaylah Wanny
Social Site : blogger
About : "My name is Kaylah, A 17 year old fashion blogger from Brisbane Australia. I have a love for vintage inspired and unique fashion and hope to someday work as a fashion stylist and designer."


When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
My mum says that I have always shown an interest in fashion from the age of being pushed around in fancy department stores in a stroller.
I used to always point to the pretty clothes and hats and try and dress myself at that young of an age.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
A few years ago, I became interested in taking photographs of myself and what I would wear from day to day.
That's when I figured a blog would be a great place for me to share these outfits with others who share similar interests and taste.

Who usually took your pictures ?
Even though my Dad is a photographer, My mum would always help me with taking my photos.
I wouldn't have gotten this far if it wasn't for my mum and her patience for me. These days I usually have my photos taken by my good friend Demi Cambridge, a local photographer, who I met through lookbook.

What are your dreams and aspirations?
I hope to attend university next year and study fashion design to later go on and become a fashion designer and stylist myself.

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I am inspired by Winona Ryder, Kimbra, Lady Gaga and designers like Mary Katrantzou, Vivienne Westwood and Chanel

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? My favourite black coat!

5 random facts about yourself.
1. I am an obsessive video game player, 2. I am a sucker for soft drinks, 3. My kittens name is Simba, 4. I have two younger sisters, 5. I am a bit of a movie buff

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
There are lots of trees and park lands around where I live. I am also just down the road from a big shopping center which is great as I am a shopaholic!

Your favorite designers and brands?  Mary Katrantzou, Marc Jacobs, Fairground, Louis Vuitton and Vivienne Westwood

Your best fashion buy Buying my first pair of platforms was one of the best decisions I have made. Rarely am I ever caught wearing flats!

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it A Louis Vuitton handbag

Where are your favorite places to shop? Asos, Romwe & Myer

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? Junk food of course!

You can't leave house without.. My lipstick & Phone

What sites do you visit everyday? Tumblr, facebook.... and many many online stores.

Your favorite magazine is Frankie Magazine!

What was the last thing you bought ? A lovely dress from Myer.

If your life could be a film, which would it be ? Beetlejuice!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !