#162 : IZZYBEA

Name : Izzy Bea
Social Site : blogger 
About : "G’day. My name is Izzy Bea. I live in Australia. I study Journalism/Arts at university. I like clothes. So I’ve started a fashion blog. You can find it here: http://izzybea.blogspot.com/ From there you can find me on Lookbook and Chictopia... but only if you want to. Thanks everyone."


When did you first fall in love with fashion? I like to think that I’m still falling in love with fashion. It feels like everyday I discover a new trend, brand, style icon, or even just a piece that expands my idea of fashion. While I’ve always loved clothes, I’d have to say this year, being my first out of school and not having to wear a uniform 5 days a week, my love has definitely grown.
What inspired you to start your own blog? I was following many fashion bloggers for about 2 years before I started my own blog. It was just simply a case of a growing wardrobe, a desire to share, and the thought that ‘I can do that’.
Who usually took your pictures ? My sister studied photography at university, so she was the natural choice to ask to take my photos. Also, maybe I’m biased, but I think she’s one of the best photographers. (Thanks sis)
What do you take with you on vacation? Oh my…, what don’t I take on holidays? I am an over-packer. Always take double the amount of outfits necessary (always take a ‘good’ outfit ‘just in case’), but only half the amount of accessories and shoes (they just take up too much room).
5 random facts about yourself.  I am addicted to Coke. Coca-Cola that is. I always remember people’s names. I dye my hair brown, it’s naturally blonde. I am practically nocturnal. My favourite thing is the cold side of the pillow.
Few things you really love about the place you live...  I live in Brisbane. It’s such a sleepy city. Everyone is so relaxed and friendly which makes for such an amazing vibe. Also the weather is always good, it never gets too cold or rains for days. It’s big enough to have everything you need, but small enough to feel personable. It’s a lovely place to live.
Your favorite designers and brands?  Mink Pink, Somedays Lovin, Style Stalker, Sister Jane, Fairground…. And many, many more
Something that you really wanted but haven't got it There’s so much, but I can narrow it down to three (ish). Any Lovesally or Blackmilk leggings, the perfect leather jacket, and/or a pair of creepers.
Where are your favorite places to shop? I mostly shop online. Shopping in Australia, particularly where I live is ‘okay’ to put it generously. I am addicted to Asos, but there are a few amazing boutiques that aren’t too far behind.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? London. It’s just such a cultural hub. The fashion, the lifestyle, the music, and the comedy, I love it all.
What are your beauty and makeup must haves? When it comes to makeup this is all I have: liquid foundation, concealer, liquid eyeliner, neutral (brown palette) eye shadow and mascara. What more do you need? Less is more.
What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? Tim Tams. Hot chips and ice-cream (yes, together). And almond bread.
You can't leave house without.. Sunglasses. For so many reasons: to protect from the harsh Aussie sun, to hide tired eyes, to avoid being caught checking out boys
What sites do you visit everyday? Facebook. Youtube. Lookbook. Chictopia. Blogger and all my favourite blogs.
Your favorite magazine is It’s a tie. There are two magazines where I get every issue: Frankie and NME. And of course there’s the e-mag which I collaborate on, Peppa. http://issuu.com/peppamag/
docs/peppamagmay
What was the last thing you bought ? My Jeffery Campbell Lita’s, and probably the last thing I buy for a while…

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments !