#163 : Paweł Lewandowski


Name : Paweł Lewandowski 
Social Site : blogger, lookbook
About : "My name is Paweł Lewandowski, I live in Poland and i'm 17 years old so i'm still student. I am totally excited about photography and fashion. It is the way i can express myself. "



When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
When I was 15 i started caring more about how I look and what clothes i wear. I started going to Shopping Centers and i liked it.


Who usually took your pictures ? My cousin or I just take it by myself :)

What inspired you to start your own blog? I wanted to share my style of clothing with other people.

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ? Crystal Castles - Plague and a lot of alternative and electronic music ;)

What are your dreams and aspirations? I want to be fashion photographer and make test shoots for models agencies

What do you take with you on vacation? Of course my camera and mobile phone with really nice music!

5 random facts about yourself.  not skinny enough, optimist, variable, self confident, funny

Your favorite designers and brands?  Dior, Robert Kupisz, Topman and River Island

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? Spinach :)

What sites do you visit everyday? Facebook, tumblr, lookbook, twitter

You can't leave house without.. My mobile phone

What was the last thing you bought ? Nike Airmax 

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? Models most inspire me and these models are Ash Stymest and Thomas Penfound.

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it iPhone 4s 


What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? Denim shirt ;)

1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !