#165 : round metal

Name : Leon T.
Social Site : blogger , lookbook
About : "My name is Leon and I currently live in Germany. I‘m a 16 years young guy who loves taking pictures, especially fashion related ones and that‘s propably the reason why I like fashion so much in general. "


When did you first fall in love with fashion? There is no certain point I fell in love with fashion but I think it began last year with seeing more and more great pictures on tumblr, lookbook etc. and I guess I wanted to shoot such pictures as well respectively be on some of them.

What is the story behind your blog's name? I‘m not very good at finding things especially usernames or blognames and this spring I bought some awesome sunglasses which are called „Ray-Ban Round Metal“.

Who usually took your pictures ? My best friend. (Thank you!)

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ? Eminem, Spoon, Muse / The Ghost Writer, Whatever Works

What are your dreams and aspirations? Becoming a fashion photgrapher or a lawyer who doesn‘t lose his passion for photography.

What do you take with you on vacation? My suitcase. (No seriously: my camera and my sunglasses.)

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? I don‘t really have designers or celebrities who inspire me, but Christoph Schaller (http://www.christophwho.com), a german Photographer has been and still is a huge inspiration for me.

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? My vintage military jacket. 

Your favorite designers and brands? I don‘t really have favourite designers and brands but Urban Outfitters is always a good choice. 

Your best fashion buy. The just mentioned military jacket. It should be 50 £ but the cashier‘s scanner made a mistake and so it was only 5 £.

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it. A leather jacket from River Island in Dublin.

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? Definitely pancakes.

You can't leave house without.. my camera and my iPhone.

5 random facts. 1. I visit cinema once a week because I‘m a sucker for movies. 2. I would always prefer a cold country like Scotland to a warm one like Spain. 3. I drive to school with my motorcycle nearly every day. 4. I play the guitar since 11 years. 5. I waste way too much time on the internet.

What makes you laugh? Woody Allen movies.


1 comments:

  1. Great interview! I am just about to go check out the blog.

    xoxo, Meera

    Twitter + Instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !