#166 : The Moptop

Name : Tonya
Social Site : blogger
About : "Well first off, my name is Tonya, I'm 20 years old and Fashion Blogger of The Moptop!"



When did you first fall in love with fashion ? When I was about 10 I used to get Teen Vogue in the mail and I remember cutting out outfits I liked and making collages out of them. So I think even at a young age I had a love for fashion

What inspired you to start your own blog? Free People’s website is what initially inspired me to start my own blog. I loved their energy and everything about their styling, site, and blog that I decided to start one of my own

What is the story behind your blog's name ? I’m a HUGE Beatles fan, and my hair is just always a messy mop. So I thought The Moptop would be perfect.

Who usually took your pictures ? My boyfriend has been taking them lately...and they’ve turned out wonderful. If he’s busy I will just use my tripod and self timer.

What are your dreams and aspirations? I hope to someday be a vintage buyer for a company, Free People would be a dream come true!

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? Currently, it would probably be my vintage strap sandals my mom bought me. I wear them with everything

Your favorite magazine is:  Elle

What sites do you visit everyday?  All the blogs that I follow on bloglovin'. And I also check Free People, Nasty Gal and a few others for inspiration

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? PIZZA! :)

What are your beauty and makeup must haves? Bare Minerals powder foundation, Stila smudge pot (for eyeliner), Bumble & Bumble surf spray, and mascara!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? I would love to travel anywhere in Europe. It seems so beautiful and lots of great fashion inspiration of course.

Where are your favorite places to shop? I love going thrifting. I buy most of my clothing at thrift shops and I can also find lots of great vintage there too.

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it: I've wanted to try out a pair of Doc Martens

Few things you really love about the place you live...  I love living in the Northwest, because it's SO beautiful. We're surrounded by lakes, trees, nature, and there are so many places to hike and see. It's wonderful :)

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ? Either Pattie Boyd or Anna Karina



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !