#167 : Picture Puttonen


kaapuiluatupla,blogi
Name : Mikko Puttonen
Social Site : blog , lookbook , facebook

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? Even I had a month ago blue hair, I still like natural beauty. Try to highlight the best sides of you with little things. 

When did you first fall in love with fashion ? It just has always been a part of me. 

What inspired you to start your own blog? I wanted to share my photos and make a channel for my photography work. My personal style came later. 

What is the story behind your blog's name ? I wanted it to be international and easy to remember. It's quite boring but simple. 

Who usually took your pictures ? The most of them I took by myself but sometimes I give my camera to my friends who take cool photos. 

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ? At the moment I'm listening Santigold - Disparate youth 

What are your dreams and aspirations?
Someday I want to be a successful fashion photographer, circling the world with my camera. I want to have a nice house near to a beautiful nature including the worlds biggest walk-in closet of course, haha!

What do you take with you on vacation? My camera and whole my wardrobe. 

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? No one can exceed the Alexander mcQueen. 

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Belt because each of my pants slides down without it and I don't want to be a flasher.

Few things you really love about the place you live...  Lake near to our house, little flea markets, forests, home and the view from my window. 

Your favorite designers and brands?  Actually I don't shop brands. I buy clothes I like without regard to fashion brand. 

Your best fashion buy I'm really obsessed with using my black hat. It's a part of almost each of my outfits. 

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it Black platform leather boots! Fortunately I just found perfect ones which I have to buy. 

Where are your favorite places to shop? Absolutely flea markets! Almost each of my coolest clothes are second hand. 

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? I wan't to swing with a liana in the wild jungles of Amazon because I'm a jungle boy.

What are your beauty and makeup must haves? In the near future I've become addicted to a hair powder which is my favorite hair tool. 

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I really love all kind of pastas. Especially mushroom and chicken. 

You can't leave house without.. Hairspray and perfume always finalize my look. 

What sites do you visit everyday? I'm really a slave of social media and I check out my blog, Facebook everyday, twitter, lookbook, email and many others ! 

Your favorite magazine is Italian Vogue

What makes you laugh ? My friends are mad enough to make me always laugh! 

What was the last thing you bought ? Transparent long card which become immediately to one of my favorite piece of clothing . 

If your life could be a film, which would it be ? Alice in the wonderland

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ? As a holy cow in the India.


7 comments:

  1. Very good interview, I admire your pictures and your style and I see that we have many things in common. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fine post. A very cute fashionable post. I like this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog Is very informative. I am really pleased to post my comment on this blog . It helped me with ocean of knowledge so I really belive you will do much better in the future.
    Affiliate Promo Formula Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am truly grateful and really impressed.Thanks for giveng information about.
    Affiliate Promo Formula Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soft Surroundings Outlet has online clothing shopping including discount apparel
    , bedding, and beauty products.
    Discount Apparel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !