#169 : Gear-for-style




Name : Ola
Social sitebloggerfacebooklookbook
About : "My name is Ola. I’m 14 years old. I’m fashion blogger from Poland. I started in February of this year."


What sites do you visit everyday?

You can't leave house without.. phone.

5 random facts about yourself.
I don’t eat liver.
I don’t like my country.
I'm addicted to the Internet.
I talk too much.
In the summer I sleep 10 hours a day.

Your favorite magazine is Fashion Magazine.

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? Frankie Morello, Coco Rocha, Frida Gustavsson, Olivia Palermo

What was the last thing you bought ? Trousers/River Island

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? Spaghetti Carbonara, 16-egg cake with my work – I can’t cook.

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? Leather jacket with studs

What are your dreams and aspirations? I would like to be on the cover of Vogue - this is my biggest dream.  Yes, I model and blogger.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? New York. This city is amazing!  I was never there, but ... I love it.

If your life could be a film, which would it be ? Sex and the City?

What makes you laugh ? My friends, funny videos, silly situations.

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ?
Gina Rinehart - she is the richest woman in the world,
Lara Stone - she is the best model in the world,
Maffashion - she is the best blogger in Poland
Daphne Guinness - she has many clothes,
Amanda Seyfried - she is the most beautiful woman in the world.
The combination of these women?

What is the story behind your blog's name ? All the names that I wanted were taken, so I chose 'gear-for-style'.

What inspired you to start your own blog? other bloggers - great, beautiful, fashionable, nice girls.


1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !