#170 : Fanny Lyckman



Name : Fanny Lyckman
Social Site : Blog 
About : "I'm 22 years old, and live in Stockholm, Sweden. I work as a blogger and a fashion stylist. I release my first own clothes collection in mars 2013 for nelly.com "


Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? Mac studiofix foundation makes your skin flawless.

When did you first fall in love with fashion ? I cant even remember. I been in love with fashion all my life. I been choosing my outfits since I was 4 years old.

What inspired you to start your own blog? My love for fashion and my boyfriends creative photography.

Who usually took your pictures ? My boyfriend takes all the pictures. He's very talented.

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ? Niggas in paris! Haha! That shit cray!

What do you take with you on vacation? My computer.

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? Rihanna has a great style. I love her.

Your favorite designers and brands?  My top 3 favorite designers this fall is Alexander Wang, Proenza schouler and Givenchy.

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it A Celine bag.

Where are your favorite places to shop? Zara, Topshop, H&M and Vintage

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? A small island in the Philippines. It's so beautiful. It's breathtaking

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? Chocolate and strawberries. 

You can't leave house without.. Clothes

What sites do you visit everyday? My blog, haha It's my baby.

Your favorite magazine is The swedish magazine Styleby

What was the last thing you bought ? A pair of shoes from Zara.

2 comments:

  1. what a picture <3
    love your fav places to shop :-)

    follow us back?http://lifestylenotesbyaf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !