#173 : Venus at Her Mirror

Name : Mariagrazia
Social Site : blog
About : "My name is Mariagrazia, I’m an Italian fashion blogger from Naples. I’m just graduated in Cultural Heritages and I love all type of arts, including fashion. I guess I am a lil bit crazy, even when I create an outfit."


Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
My stylish secret is about to try all the items I have in my closet. I think it’s important to mix an outfit in a good way. About makeup, I love white and bright skin.

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
Since I was really young, but I have an immature taste so, only on November 2010 I decided to open my personal fashion blog.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
Everything is around me. I live in an amazing city: Naples. The sun, the sea, the people, always inspire me to create an outfit or to shoot the pics.

What is the story behind your blog's name ?
“Venus at Her mirror” is a Velazquez portrait kept in the National Gallery in London. I saw it during Summer 2010 and I fell in love with. Venus is not me: Venus is in all of us, we only need to get “she” out.

Who usually took your pictures ? My patient boyfriend or, before, a professional photographer.

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ? Scissors Sisters and Hurts, always Hurts. I never get tired of their songs.

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? Pumps. They’re feminine and suitable to any look.

Few things you really love about the place you live...  The architecture, the art, the story, the sea and…  the food!

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it At this moment the whole Prada A/W Collection. I adore geometric patterns.

Where are your favorite places to shop?
Online (Asos, Topshop, Choise, Storets) and a local street market here in my little town. I always buy clothes at low prices.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? London, again and again. It’s creative, always new, never old.

What are your beauty and makeup must haves? Eyebrow pencil: I’ve got light eyebrows, I just can get enough! Maybe I will tattoo in the future!

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? Absolutely pizza: I invite you to visit Naples only to eat the original pizza!

You can't leave house without.. Smartphone and bag.

What sites do you visit everyday? OMG, MY HOME! LOL!!! On the web, at first my blog, then Facebook.

Your favorite magazine is Vogue Italia and NSS Magazine (only online)

What makes you laugh ? My boyfriend Giuseppe. My life would be sadder without him.

What was the last thing you bought ?
Studded black leather coat, yellow skirt, blue clutch, chain earrings, two multifinger rings, blue pumps with metal toe cap and flower collar tips. All on Asos.

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ? Me.

1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !