#175 : A Portable Package


NameIrina Lakicevic
Social Site: blog
About : "I am a 24 year old dentist gone fashion blogger and stylist."

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?

I swear to a good light diffusing primer and  a blow dry. Nothing feels as good as a good hairday, yu feel so uplifted even without any make up.

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I have always loved fashion. I have been designing and drawing sketches since I was a little girl, but ended up  in blogging and fashion photography. I love everything that has to do with fashion and try to be as interactive as I can. For me fashion is not only looking good, it's  a  creative mindset and   lifestyle, and my way  of communicating. 

What inspired you to start your own blog?
My love for photography and garment construction. I love how clothes look on pictures and that fact that the garments communicate through pictures. I love that kind of silent conversation.

What is the story behind your blog's name ?
I have been moving a lot I guess, so, naturally lots of boxes and suitcases, always a nightmere- therefor a PORTABLE package. It doesn't seem I am done moving yet.

Who usually took your pictures ?  The tripod or my boyfriend. 

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ? Tom Waits 

What are your dreams and aspirations? A carreer in fashion, hopefully as a designer, but if not a photographer and stylist .

What do you take with you on vacation? Too much clothes  

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Proenza Schouler, Acne, Balenciaga and Givenchy, I do have to say that I mostly look up to designers and the created collections, they are a big source of inspiration. 

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? Leather jacket-no doubt. 

Your best fashion buy Best....hm...a pink structured leather jacket, bought on ebay for next to nothing. 

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it Most of the Proenza Schouler collections, but lately I am regretting for not buying a second hand Valentino dress.

Where are your favorite places to shop? Internet, 

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I would probably move to London, partially because I love the life rhythm there and the way ppl act, but I wouldn't mind Paris either.

What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Guerlain Meteorites primer, La Mer foundation and a blush (still haven't found the right one) and a volume mousse for the hair. The rest is more or less important but those above are a lifesavior (ok, slightly melodramatic way of describing cosmetic products but...)

You can't leave house without.. My purse with keys, cards and celephone. 

What sites do you visit everyday? Some blogs, ebay,  all Vogue sites and net-a-porter.com

Your favorite magazine is  British Vogue and Acne Papper 

What makes you laugh ? Big Bang theory and good sarcasm!

What was the last thing you bought ? My new in Proenza Schouler dress which is not to be worn until next fashion week round... 

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ? Myself, once again. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !