#176 : Jessica Christ


Name : Jessica Christ
Social Site : blog , lookbook
About : "I'm Jessica Christ from Switzerland and 15 years old. Currently I'm still a student."

Who usually took your pictures ? I take and edit all of the photos by myself.

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ?
Bruno Mars - Locked out of heaven, Rihanna - Diamonds, Little Mix - Wings, Little Mix - DNA, Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing, Wisin & Yandel ft. Jennifer Lopez - Follow the leader

What are your dreams and aspirations?
To live a happy live with my dreamboy I already found and my family. To travel. To be healthy.
And I want to be a well-known fashion and portrait photographer one day and live from it.
So that when I'm old can say: ''My life was unbelievable beautiful and I reached my dreams.''

What do you take with you on vacation?
My camera of course! Haha :) And clothes, a good book, my iPod, my Monster Beats and my pillow, can't sleep without it!

What sites do you visit everyday? 
Lookbook, Facebook, Flickr, Youtube, WeHeartIt

If your life could be a film, which would it be ?
I don't want that my life is like any film which exists. I want to create my own life and I don't wanna know the end of it. I want that it surprises me.

What makes you laugh ?

When funny things are happening. And it's not really love rather smiling, but my boyfriend, my cats and my family... And getting compliments or when people have to laugh because of me make me smile too :)

What are your beauty and makeup must haves? Black Eyeliner, Black Mascara, White Eyeliner and a good Lipbalm :)

Your best fashion buy I think I have a lot but my favourite are my black Jeffrey Campbell Lita. They really fit to everything.

When did you first fall in love with fashion ? Seriously and a lot since last year

Few things you really love about the place you live...

I have much sunlight, a forest, streets there. I live on a hill so it's a bit offside and I can take photos without being disturbed :)

5 random facts about yourself.
-  In the beginning I'm shy but if you know me better I'm definitely not :)
-  I need glasses because I really don't see well. I hate it but sometimes when I'm photographing and rarely people walk by & I was posing I don't know who it was haha :D
-  I'm proud of myself(It's so sad but at the present time I really have to be)because I've never tried smoking, alcohol or drugs and I won't try it. I think it's disgusting and why should I pay money for destroy my health when I can buy other things for example things for my camera or clothes? ;)
- I used to play football and going to ballet classes (I wanted to become a ballerina :D)

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?

Everything. Wait, no. That's not true haha. But I like maaaany things, at most the Swiss and Italian kitchen. And I really love Chocolate or salty/sweet snacks. :)

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? Lina Tesch, Ekaterina Normalnaya, Karrah Kobus,... there are too many!

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? Yes, smile and laugh a lot. :)

1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !