#177 : Daydreamer

Name : Catarina Marques
Social Site : blog
About :I'm Catarina. I'm a seventeen years old girl who's involved with beautiful things. I live in a fairytale and I have a huge passion for arts."
When did you first fall in love with fashion? I think I always liked it but when I was 14 or so I started to discover my own style and reflect my personality through my clothes and that was when I felt in love with it.

What inspired you to start your own blog? Other blogs, I think. I already used to read some blogs before I started mine, and I was impressed by the way they could inspire me. I wanted to inspire others too and I wanted to have a space where I could share my passions.

What is the story behind your blog's name ? The story of my life, I’m a full time dreamer. :) ahah

Who usually took your pictures ? My sister.

What are your dreams and aspirations? I’d love to live in London and work in something that I love related to arts. I want to be a designer, a photographer, write a book and have my own clothes brand. Oh and I also want to be happy forever.

What do you take with you on vacation? My camera, my sketchbook, clothes, clothes, and clothes.

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? Leather jackets and my Levis shorts.

5 random facts about yourself. 
1. I love dreamy clothes and flower crowns.
2. I love music festivals.
3. I love summer.
4. I love my blog and my followers.
5.  I love how I have no ideia why these were all “I love” facts.

Few things you really love about the place you live... My city is not my favorite one in the world but I think it’s so beautiful. We have a lot of beautiful places where we can take a walk in. We have great beaches and the weather is also great!

Your favorite designers and brands? I love Nasty Gal and Wildfox clothes so much!

Your best fashion buy Doc Martens.

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it this sweatshirt http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Sweatshirt-with-Galactic-Horses/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2461133&cid=0 … I still can’t believe that it is out of stock.

Where are your favorite places to shop? Here in my city probably zara and h&m. But I wish I could shop in London markets every week.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? New York. And I’d love to visit London again too… because I feel like I belong there.

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? Chocolate

You can't leave house without.. My phone

What sites do you visit everyday? Blogger

Your favorite magazine is Vogue

What makes you laugh ? Almost everyone can make me laugh ahah.

What was the last thing you bought ? A lilac sweater from Sheinside.

If your life could be a film, which would it be ? Midnight in Paris

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ? Myself. Or maybe a unicorn. :) ahah



2 comments:

  1. nice interview, love her Docs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting what you have done. Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !