#179 : Linda Rydén

Name: Linda Rydén
Social Site: blog
About : "I'm Linda, 20 year old & from Sweden. I blog about my style and what inspires me. I'm currently in a collaboration with Chik. (http://chik.com/) "
Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? Drink alot of water & get enough sleep! Your whole body will thank you.

When did you first fall in love with fashion ? I've always loved clothes but I kind of found myself in the jungle of fashion when I was 19.

What inspired you to start your own blog? I didn't read any blogs before I started my own. I just thought it could be fun to try.

What is the story behind your blog's name ? Since I'm representing myself on my blog I decided to use my own name to.

Who usually took your pictures ? My mother or a friend of mine. 

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ? Ofc, Lana Del Rey - Born to die - The paradise edition

What are your dreams and aspirations? I would love to work with anything that involves a camera! 

What do you take with you on vacation? My camera.

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? Haha, actually Miley Curys right now. I think she's got a good look going. 

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? My black leather, denim, suede - and so on - panst! 

5 random facts about yourself
I have a tongue piercing.
My eyes are green some days and yellow/blue others. 
I hate taking portraits of myself. 
I'm stubborn as hell. 
When it's raining I like to go out and just stand there with my face towards the sky.

Your favorite designers and brands?  This fall it's Balmain, Somarta, & Acne.

Your best fashion buy I love all my clothes right now.

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it OOOOOH. I really want Jeffrey Campbell Chaplin SP boot.

Where are your favorite places to shop? F21, bikbok.com, urban outfitters.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? To a place I didn't know existed.

What are your beauty and makeup must haves? Aloe Vera gel. Can't live without it!! It's doing wonders for my skin. 

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? Anything that's Thai influenced! Yum. 

You can't leave house without.. Clothes. 

What sites do you visit everyday? My blog, haha. & Lookbook.nu

What makes you laugh ? When fat kids slip and fall on ice.

What was the last thing you bought ? A clutch from bikbok.com



1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !