#182 : Sirma Markova


Name : Sirma Markova
Social Site : blog
About : "My name is Sirma, 27 years old, from Bulgaria. I work as an  interior and exterior designer. I created  my own blog , a little more than 1 year ago. I hope, by the passage of  the time, my blog will be better. "

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
-I  use 100% aloe gel for the face
-After shower, I always use body lotion to make my skin soft
-I eat at least 4 times a day, and I eat different things.
-After washing  my hair, I use protect spray and apply hair oil or crystals for hair.

When did you first fall in love with fashion ? Honestly speaking, I really have no idea about it.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
The year before, when I started my own blog, I read a lot of other blogs, so I thought, maybe it will be more funny to have my own blog  too. But I had no idea that it  would  be so difficult and would take so much time. Ha-ha!

What is the story behind your blog's name ?
It took me time to choose a name, because I wanted something that describes myself, sounds cool, and should be unique. Every time when I had some idea, I discovered that there were so many results  with the same name in the Internet. In the end, I decided to use my own name. As my personal name is a little specific and not very popular even in my own country.

Who usually took your pictures ? My boyfriend. He makes all my pictures and I believe in him 100 %. None of us have photography education, but we learn together and I hope that we will be better.

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ? The complete album of the French singer ZAZ.

What are your dreams and aspirations? I hope that the pictures in my blog will be better and really beautiful and that they will be inspiration for somebody.

What do you take with you on vacation? I take with me a lot of things, like clothes, shoes, camera, hair dryer, make up, cosmetic, swimsuitswim fins :)  They are always useful.

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? Skinny jeans and a basic shirt.

5 random facts about yourself.
1. I love to swim
2. I have at least 30 perfumes
3. The last time when I was with short hair was when I was 4 years old
4. I adore the pink colour. I think that it is always modern and have so much variety.
5. I am only 160 cm tall.

Few things you really love about the place you live...
I live in Sofia and I like the fact that near the city there is a mountain, so on Weekends, I can go for a walk there. It is really fast to go there and you are in quite different places -small routes, rivers  and places full with flowers.
The centre of the city is not so big, so you can walk, I do it very often, instead of using any city transport.

Your favorite designers and brands?
I love the Spanish brands. All the Inditex brands ( Zara, Bershka, Stradivarius, Pull and Bear , Oysho, Lefties),Mango and Blanco. They have really trendy things in a good prize and they have XS size.

Your best fashion buy
One of my best buy was two pairs of crochet shorts from Zara. I really wore them a lot this summer. And for this season- faux fur sleeveless jacket and military shirt with shiny stone on the pocket.

Where are your favorite places to shop?
Spain is for sure. Barcelona or Madrid. As I already say I love the Spanish brands, and in Spain there is really a lot of shops and with the better prizes than in my country. Unfortunately in Bulgaria we still have no shops of Leftiesand Blanco.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? I love the cities near to the sea or ocean, so it is for sure that I will visit this kind of city. I love the sea, it is a real inspiration.

What are your beauty and makeup must haves? 100% aloe gel, BB cream, mascara with rubber brush, Seche Vite dry fast top coat, Mavala scientifique for stronger nails, oil or crystal for hair.

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? Yogurt and chocolate.

You can't leave house without.. Applying a perfume.

What sites do you visit everyday? Pinterest and some blogs. They are my inspiration.

Your favorite magazine is I very rarely  read magazines, except  when I travel, so I prefer to read blogs. There are I can have the latest information.

What makes you laugh ? Good comedy. Unfortunately nowadays  comedy films are less, but I always can watch some old classic.

What was the last thing you bought ? Black collarless faux leather jacket and basic light pink shirt.

If your life could be a film, which would it be ? It is for sure that I will choose some musical film like Grease and Burlesque. I love the music and the dances.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !