#184 : Kolorowa Dusza


Name : Kolorowa Dusza
Social Site : blog
About : "My name is Gabriela and I'm 16, I live in small city in Poland. My hobby is of course fashion and I love  photography & horse riding. On my blog I show my looks,my view on fashion."

When did you first fall in love with fashion ? I really don't know. I always liked it, as a child I was creating a clothes for my dolls and later I wanted to be a designer, but now my thoughts has changed a little bit.

What inspired you to start your own blog? I visited some blogs and I thought that it will be great to make something like this and check what people will think about it. 

What is the story behind your blog's name? I'm a little bit shy person, I don't like to be in the center of attention, but my soul is really big and creative... That's why I named my blog "Kolorowa dusza" what means "Colorfull soul"

Who usually took your pictures ? My mum or my best friend.

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment? Arctic Monkeys - R U Mine?

What are your dreams and aspirations? To be happy with this what I will do in future.

What do you take with you on vacation? Lots of clothes, camera, phone and my family or friends - most important!

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? Black tights, grey jeans and black boots!

5 random facts about yourself. 
I'm addicted to music.
I'm really impatient, nervous and stubborn!
I LOVE MY FRIENDS and I would do everything for them.
When I ride on horseback I forget  about all worries and whole world.
My dream is to travel around a world.

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it Gold watch!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? Miami! That's becouse I'm in love with ''CSI Miami''! haha

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? This things that I can't eat - pizza, tortilla, sweets...

You can't leave house without.. Makeup and clothes of course!

What sites do you visit everyday? Lookbook.nu, facebook, my mail & blog!

What makes you laugh ? Everything and nothing. Sometimes it's really big challenge to understeand me! ;)

What was the last thing you bought ? Carmel, warm coat from Stradivarius!

1 comments:

  1. Amazing and i think best blog it is , love to visit it thanks for share dear :)
    Love Justina
    Womens Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !