#186 : Carolyn.se




Name : Caroline Eriksson

Social Site : blog


About : "My name is Caroline. Im 23 Years old and live at the west coast in Sweden. I work at the big fashion company vagabond shoes, at the head Office and as a blogger! I love travelling so much."


Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? I almost never brush or style My hair!

When did you first fall in love with fashion ? When i was born?! Haha:)

What inspired you to start your own blog? Im very creative and I enjoy sharing it with other people!

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ? Greys anatomy!

What do you take with you on vacation? A lot of clothes, heels and My camera, haha!

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? I must say Ralph Lauren and Rihanna!

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? Jeffrey Campbell shoes

Few things you really love about the place you live...  I love to live so close to the sea, the late summer nights is what i live for!

Your best fashion buy My black feather jacket 

Where are your favorite places to shop? When im travelling, its always So fun to visit new stores! 

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? Im on My way Exploring it all. Im in australia right now, i have been all over europe,Asia and north america, so ill have to say Africa ;-)


What are your beauty and makeup must haves? Lipstick with much color! Thats it :)

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?Pancakes and milk!

You can't leave house without.. My iPhone!

What sites do you visit everyday? Lookbook :)

Your favorite magazine is Posh magazine

What makes you laugh ? What doesn't?!

What was the last thing you bought ? A pair of shorts

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ? A dolphin!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !