#187 : Life's too short to wear bad clothes




Name : C Marques

Social Site : blog

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? 
I always use a cleaning product to wash my face (morning and night) and my hair is always styled with American Crew Products. I think that´s about it.

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?

I think it was in college. One of my best friends was always perfectly dressed and I think I was trying to impress her haha. I kinda discovered that I was actually good with mixing things.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
I started a tumblr for fun and it really got a lot of followers. One thing leads to the other and I posted some pictures of myself, which keep people asking for more. My blog is all about greyish tones so the next step was to create a blog, so I could go wild and share coloured pictures.

What is the story behind your blog's name ? The movie Hitch, actually.

Who usually took your pictures ? I do. Sometimes, my sister also takes care of it.

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ?
Disclosure, Frank Ocean and Kanye West, probably have the monopoly at the moment, on my ipod. The last movie that I saw on my DVD was Drive.

What are your dreams and aspirations? Be happy while doing what I love. 

What do you take with you on vacation? Ipod, camera and money.

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? The Caten twins, Nickelson Wooster, Milan Vukmirovic, ...

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? At the moment, my monk strap shoes.

5 random facts about yourself. 
I´m an architect.
I look a lot younger than I am (I´m 27).
I´m 1,70m.
I love suits.
My favourite food is pasta.

Your favorite designers and brands?  Neil Barrett, Dsquared, Acne, Burberry Prorsum.

Your best fashion buy. My Burberry Prorsum Trench Coat.

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it The shearling aviator from Burberry Prorsum.

Where are your favorite places to shop? Wherever I find cool clothes.

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? Italian food.

You can't leave house without.. My blackberry and car keys.

What sites do you visit everyday? My blogspot.

Your favorite magazine is L'Officiel Hommes.

What makes you laugh? My min pin, Brutus. He's way too clumsy.

What was the last thing you bought? A crewneck from Zara. 

If your life could be a film, which would it be? I actually don´t think that I´ve seen one that fits.

Who would you like to be reincarnated as? Someone with James Dean face. Life would be way too easy haha.

3 comments:

  1. I always like to get to know the person behind the blog; such a cool interview! We have two things in common: we're 27 but we look younger and Italian food. All the best in 2013!

    http://rhythmandruffle.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to see photos of Brutus! Loveee the style shots!
    http://www.thequeenofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like men's who looking good and fashionable. Some people don't aware about fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !