Winter Wish List From APC

APC , a parisian brand launched in 1986 by Jean Touitou. APC is a label that offered minimalist, effortlessly cool urban staples also featuring  sleek, no-nonsense designs and their denim is a favourite of women everywhere. APC pieces have no age or style boundaries and that's what I'm searching for because despite the quite expensive range that APC have , I can wear their pieces until I'm 70 or 80 . And by the way , I found a great range of APC in a website called goodstead from UK which offers you a free worldwide shipping on all orders over £150 ! Plus , they are having sale now . Another great  website that stock APC also incu , a store from Australia and they offer a low cost shipping too . Enough about that , I don't want to drool you with that , I just want to share some of my winter wish list :

Pleated Nautical Jacket £364.95 

Tweed Coat £434.95


Peach Shoulder Button Knit £60.00


Camarguaise Boot $549.00


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !