#188 : theo ortengren


Name : Theo Örtengren

Social Site : blog , lookbook

About : "I am a sixteen-year-old Swedish fashion blogger. I love fashion, my friends, music and Tumblr."

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
When I started to buy clothes with my own money I wanted to buy the best clothes I could get to look as good as possible. Since then what I wear has been away to express myself.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
I’ve always loved writing, photographing and fashion so to start a blog was a obvious choice.

Who usually took your pictures ? My amazing friend Freddie Klaus

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ?
Jake Bugg, Mumford and Sons and Tallest Man On Earth

What are your dreams and aspirations?

I have so many dreams and things I want to do in life. I think I need to work on every dream… being a famous rich fashion blogger with lots of awesome friends and family… that doesn’t happen without some hard work.

What do you take with you on vacation? Too many clothes and a camera!

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? Andreas Wijk has meant much to me.

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? My black jeans. I love that you can wear them to anything!

5 random facts about yourself. 
I can’t sleep if I have cold feet.
My birthday is on the 10th of July
I hate talking to people in the morning.
I can play drums and guitar.
I am addicted to my iPhone.

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I have 20 minutes to City and 3 minutes to a forest.
People in Stockholm are really well-dressed.

Your favorite designers and brands? I love Swedish fashion. It’s kind of like minimalistic with twist. So - Acne, Hope, 5preview, Weekday, Our Lagacy are some examples.

Your best fashion buy My jeans jacket from Levis

Where are your favorite places to shop? Weekday, Aplace, SOLO and Second Hand


If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? Right now to bed, because I’m really tired…but seriously New Zealand.

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? Ben and Jerry Ice-cream

You can't leave house without.. Clothes I feel good in


What sites do you visit everyday? Lookbook, Facebook, Tumblr, My blog

What makes you laugh ? Me.. haha.. yeah you see I’m so funny

What was the last thing you bought ? A dotted shirt from H&M

If your life could be a film, which would it be ? Harry Potter

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ? Harry Potter


1 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog and this whole idea! It is perfect! But, anyways I nominated you for the Liebster Award, because we need to know more about YOU! But check out this post on my blog for details: http://explicitlyvogue.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !