#189 : Joanna Johansson



Name : Joanna Johansson

Social Site : blog

About : "My name is Joanna and I'm a cool swedish girl who got an awesome eye for fashion, which you can see in my blog. "

When did you first fall in love with fashion?
I started of quite young. Cutted of things, made my own stuff and I was always the one who stood out of the crowd. I'd be lying if i was saying I haven't loved fashion since a young age but thees days I know more about todays fashion and what to wear and what not to. 

What inspired you to start your own blog?
Im very creative, and I like to share that with other people. At the same time I hope that my followers gets inspired by me and my style!

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? Easy pick, Rihanna and Rita ora!

Who usually took your pictures ? My boyfriend!

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Well..It's impossible to live without any item in my wardrobe,, but if i had to choose it would be my Jeffrey Campbell shoes.

What are your dreams and aspirations?
I'd have to say to work as a stylist and designer, it was always a dream for me and i was fortunate enough that iI became true, I also want to do my own stuff and start an own business, I can't tell you the details though, but it will be a nice surprise for you all!


5 random facts about yourself.
Beside fashion, dancing has always been a big part of my life. I started to dancing at a young age, 2 years old, and been doing so untill recently, I only stopped last year. I was dancing at a very high level, but now i want to focus all my energy on fashion and see if I can be as successful!

- I’m very superstitious  I don't think Sweden and the rest of the world has go the same fears in that area. But always feel bad if I do something clumsy or stupid.

- I love being out fishing;)

- I’m very competitive as a person, I hate losing and I've always set my goals very high.

I’ve always been in love with liquorice!

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? 
Unfortunatly not, but eating healthy and not drinking to much is always working.

And at last your best fashion buy?
Right now all my BOY’ LONDON clothes. I'm totally addicted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !