#191 : The Anita Kurkach Diaries


Name : Anita Kurkach
Social Site : blog
"I am just one girl from one million people occupying our planet , but one of those who believe that soul beauty can changes this world every day !  I am young singer and song-writer, musician  and fashion blogger !"

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
no, I have not any secret ! maybe one ! always be yourself !
Everyone has their own personality !it is important to show it and not to be someones copy! its simple ! 
Cause you are all have amazing personality !


When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
when i was a little girl !) my mom always dressed me up like a princess! hah )))

What inspired you to start your own blog?
I saw  blogs of the other girls from Sweden! and once my bast friend told me " Anita, you have amazing style ! create you own blog !"
so in 2011 i created my blog THEANITAKURKACHDIARIES and in 2012 i started showing  people my looks, my music.
and i was very surprised that people like it !) it is so inspires me !


What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ?
Floricienta !) i love this tvshow so much !)) 
and New Girl )

What are your dreams and aspirations?
oh, i love this question ! cause i am a dreamer ! i have a lot of dreams !
and one of them is ti be a good singer, showing people who i amбцрфе ш have inside /
and most of all i want to be a inspiration for them ! 


What do you take with you on vacation?
My camera ! and a lot of clothes ! hah 

Your favorite designers and brands? 
Topshop, Jeffrey Campbell shoes

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
definitely NEW YORK ! i am in love with this city !

Favorite food ?
Chinese and Italian cuisine


What sites do you visit everyday?
Lookbook , vkontakte, my blog !)

What makes you laugh ?
my friends, dad, little sister, my clumsiness sometimes !)
life is fun and it is very important to  notice the good moments !)
and if you keep a smile inside you. i should say that you're lucky!!


If your life could be a film, which would it be ?
my own life is like a movie !))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !