#193 : YourMirrorStyle

Name : Lorenzo Liverani
Social Site : blog
"I'm Lorenzo Liverani i'm italian fashion blogger, stylist and fashion designer. I opened my blog last October 2012."

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
From always I think I have it in my dna, my dad has a big clothes shop and my grandfather had a big tailoring, and my grandmother was a big seamstress.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
I opened YourMirrorStyle because i think my style is unique and very personal but very simple, contemporary classic, perfect for all man

What is the story behind your blog's name ?
I'm the mirror of who watch me on  my blog

Who usually took your pictures ?
I have a personal photographer, Martina.

What are your dreams and aspirations?
I have a lot aspirations, we'll see. and then I can told you ;)

What do you take with you on vacation?
depends, but I like to travel light

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
shirt and t-shirt.

Where are your favorite places to shop?
everywhere, but I don't like to buy on web

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
spaghetti carbonara

You can't leave house without..
Sunglasses

Your favorite magazine is
I haven't, depends

What was the last thing you bought ?
an amazing sweater

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ?
Lorenzo Liverani (ahah)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !